The Honest Truth About Men

ajarnmark

Yes, and don't forget to encourage him gently in everything that he does in the hope that one day, when he has fully grown, he will spread his wings, leave the nest in search of his own destiny and give you some bl**dy peace!

Very amusing list, Ajarnmark, with some rather nice additions. Haven't been around this forum for a while - forgot how it made me smile. Thank you everyone.

Kate

PEACE! It's too ###### expensive!

Us males know what we want. We want women. Beyond that we don't know how to get women, but we know we want them!

We have tried things like singing out from construction sites & honking the car horn at a woman that walks by, these are some of the best ideas we have come up with so far.

One thing about the male organization.

Wherever there is a woman in the world, we have a man working on her right now. He may not be our best man, but we have do have someone on the job.

:o

Us males know what we want. We want women. Beyond that we don't know how to get women, but we know we want them!

We have tried things like singing out from construction sites & honking the car horn at a woman that walks by, these are some of the best ideas we have come up with so far.

One thing about the male organization.

Wherever there is a woman in the world, we have a man working on her right now. He may not be our best man, but we have do have someone on the job.

:D ha ha, that made me laugh alot! In my one trip out of the house today, I have been whistled, honked and shouted at, all in the space of walking down the same street! It just doesnt work! (but it does make me smile secretly)

If you were wearing the gear you are wearing in your avatar no wonder!!!Lucky you were just honked at not arrested.

:D well it has been a sunny day today, so a bit less clothing than normal, but no underwear flashing (that was last night :o ) :D

If you were wearing the gear you are wearing in your avatar no wonder!!!Lucky you were just honked at not arrested.

:D well it has been a sunny day today, so a bit less clothing than normal, but no underwear flashing (that was last night :o ) :D

How u doin?

Little boys are easy to please......... just talk to them, be nice to them, give them time and attention, caress them, love them, appreciate them and never put them down. Give them some food, loads of sweets and candies and keep them excited! One could never go wrong!

Now that's exactly the sort of woman I'm looking for, PlainJane. You've worked out the male psyche to a T, except I would prefer healthy foods like brocolli and brown rice to sweets and candies. Oh! and also a little visual excitement like a sexy body :o .

Now that's exactly the sort of woman I'm looking for, PlainJane. You've worked out the male psyche to a T, except I would prefer healthy foods like brocolli and brown rice to sweets and candies. Oh! and also a little visual excitement like a sexy body :o .

Sweets and Candies = cuddles, kisses... the deal!

What do you say now?

Oh my goodness,

The never ending story about men not understanding women and women not understanding men.

I remember a conversation I had with some girl.

She told me she liked the way I looked and think about life.

She told me she wanted to be my partner.

OK I said, what do you offer me I asked.

W: I can take care you.

Me: I can take care myself

W: I can cook for you very nice meal

Me: If you can cook better meals then me I will think about it, but be warned, I am a very good cook

W: I can clean very well

Me: Sorry I can clean anything myself

W: I look very nice and sexy

Me: That is what you think, you could loose a few pounds to be honest

I asked her what she would be willing to give me, I was just waiting to give me the correct answer which is: ?????

Come on girls, I am sure one of you can give that answer.

We are not as bad as you think we are.

Finding the Mister right one for you is impossible as there are more then 5 Billion people on this planet.

You might end up with someone that you like in terms of outside and inner looks but it will never be the 100% perfect person you have in mind.

Then again what is the point of it finding your lifetime partner, it only restrict yourself in developing yourself.

So just have a wonderfull time with whoever you meet and learn from it.

When the moment of boredom comes just be prepared to finish the relation and move on to your next experience.

You know marriage is invented by the Christian church.

Ask yourself the question what is it you wanna learn from a relationship?

Kind regards,

Alex

Oh my goodness,

The never ending story about men not understanding women and women not understanding men.

Me: If you can cook better meals then me I will think about it, but be warned, I am a very good cook

I asked her what she would be willing to give me, I was just waiting to give me the correct answer which is: ?????

Does Oral Sex have anything to do with it?

Cos I personally can not do that for myself.

Kind regards,

Alex

Oh really, people didn't get married till after Christ? What a stupid statement! I suppose all the historical records of people being maried BC are all incorrect are they? And do only Christians get married?

Marriage is an agreement entered into by people who love each other and want to make a life-long commitment to each other. Whether it's a legal or religious, or both, it's a good thing and one that most people want.

It has been around since the dawn of civilisation.

Sweets and Candies = cuddles, kisses... the deal!

What do you say now?

Oh! Yeah! Yeah! I can't wait. I'm getting all excited :D . Please post some photos. I'm a very visual person. Can I have broccoli and whole grain rice as well? Having recently read a pile of horror stories about hospitals in Pattaya, I'm getting worried. :D

Kind regards,

Alex

Oh really, people didn't get married till after Christ? What a stupid statement! I suppose all the historical records of people being maried BC are all incorrect are they? And do only Christians get married?

Marriage is an agreement entered into by people who love each other and want to make a life-long commitment to each other. Whether it's a legal or religious, or both, it's a good thing and one that most people want.

It has been around since the dawn of civilisation.

Marriage was invented by the so called 'God' please read Genesis 2 and 3.

As you know or might not, the Koran and bible are very similair in content if you read between the lines.

Suegha, If you have any proof that show me that I am wrong in my thinking please show, I always like to learn!

Take care na, just asking questions no pun intended.

Alex

Oh my goodness,

Does Oral Sex have anything to do with it?

Cos I personally can not do that for myself.

Fly a kite Kayo.....