Google\videoplay

scousemouse

Just a few days ago I found a great documentaries website.

It is 100 % legal and all the links to watch the documentaries took you to google video beta and I could watch them no problem.

But since yesterday everytime I click on any documentary to watch a message comes up saying "this video iscurrently not available , please try again later" and this has been going on for the past few days.

I'm just hoping that it hasnt been blocked by our beloved government :D , and if it hasnt does anyone have a clue what the ptoblem could be :D .

Thanks in advance a lot for any help :o:D .

scousemouse.

It is 100 % legal and all the links to watch the documentaries took you to google video beta and I could watch them no problem.

But since yesterday everytime I click on any documentary to watch a message comes up saying "this video iscurrently not available , please try again later" and this has been going on for the past few days.

I'm just hoping that it hasnt been blocked by our beloved government :D , and if it hasnt does anyone have a clue what the ptoblem could be :D .

scousemouse.

How about posting a few of the dead links, and lets see if others have any luck.

scousemouse.

How about posting a few of the dead links, and lets see if others have any luck.

scousemouse.

I'll try that geoff .

Is there a better website for watching documentaries if google is not responding for whatever reason ????????????? :o:D:D .Thanx.

Try this

http://www.veoh.com/

or

http://tv-links.co.uk/

Geoffphuket

cheers geoff , I dont know the veoh link but I do know the tv-links link and the same problem as I'm having with google happened to me with tv-links. I live in a very famous university in thailand and my missus reckons that they ( the head web honcho's ) monitor what websites are using the most juice and block them after a while :bah::bah: .

At first I thought she was talking out of her hoop :o but the same thing , finding a website with programmes to watch and everything is hunky-dory but then after a few weeks I can no longer accsess the videos has happened to me about 8 times now so maybe she might be right.

I really hope it is just a glitch so I can get back to watching english programmes :D:D .

Is there a better website for watching documentaries if google is not responding for whatever reason ????????????? :o:D:D .Thanx.

Try this

http://www.veoh.com/

or

http://tv-links.co.uk/

Geoffphuket

Geoff,

Is it possible to download AND SAVE more than four (4) videos from the veoh site? I checkd the download "settings" adjustment on the player, but the options are "1-4". A message states that I have to delete one or more of the four files I've already downloaded/saved in order to download new ones.