Paperwork required for retirement ext in Hua Hin

It's been easy for me the last few years at Huahin. Very nice people, usually short wait, no rogue agents that I've met. 

The actual doc list is very well covered in multiple topics on TVF. 

The most comprehensive and well organized discussion available is from @Peter Denis. PM him and he'll return an up to date PDF file and is wealth of information on all your options. A 'must have' document IMO. 

Offset,

First and foremost, you will be assisting the Thai government by doing their jobs for them, and paying them simultaneously.

You will then contribute to the deforestation of the planet (killing trees) by making copies of the following:

1.Passport page with your picture, and the page of your last Visa 1 year retirement stamp. 

2. The bank certified letter where you pay the bank to kill the trees. polute and charge you for it.

3. The useless picture photo, (that not only kills trees but produces wastes chemicals and adds to the toxic dumping of said photo developers)....[I find this personally offensive as they will take a digital photo of you anyway]

4. House Book with your name in it and first page.

5. Resident Card (should your Yellow book not be proof enough)

6. The TM form "whatever"  that you may pre--fill on your printer, and your paper with your toner. 

7. The updated bank book showing that you just deposited 100 baht, on that day... they may let you slide if you did it the day before...raise hell for all of us. If they make you go back for same day deposit.

After you make copies and print up your Form, sign every piece of paper and show us you have no concern for the environment as we ( The Thai Immigration Deoartment) do not.

Then and only then may you stay in the club house (I mean Thailand)  for another year. at your expense and time as well as a monetary fee of 1900baht, knowing you have contributed to: Pollution, deforestation and annual mental anguish that all retirees enjoy.

Happy Hunting 

On 2/4/2021 at 10:14 AM, RocketDog said:

It's been easy for me the last few years at Huahin. Very nice people, usually short wait, no rogue agents that I've met. 

The most comprehensive and well organized discussion available is from @Peter Denis. PM him and he'll return an up to date PDF file and is wealth of information on all your options. A 'must have' document IMO. 

Would it be possible to post the pdf here as I would also like to see it?

Thank you

6 hours ago, hapark said:
On 2/4/2021 at 10:14 AM, RocketDog said:

Expand  

What I have is an older version. Best to get his latest work which he updates religiously. 

He will graciously send you his work immediately if you PM him @Peter Denis.

It's his hard work, not mine. It did benefit me last year when I was making decisions about extending my stay. 

On 2/4/2021 at 5:36 AM, sirocco said:

Hello, RocketDog,

even if I appreciate the interventions, well developed and comprehensive, of Pierre Denis, why should he address his information, useful to everyone, in PM ???

Hi Sirocco,

Several TVF members already suggested to post or pin the Guideline documents I compiled.

But main reason I refrain from doing so is that the direct interaction through PM with those requesting them allows me to continually review and update the documents based on the questions, comments and suggestions I receive on them.

6 hours ago, hapark said:

Thank you

Hi Hapark,

I did sent you the latest version of the requested information in PM.

>> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged in to the Forum.

23 hours ago, Bradmeister said:

Offset,

First and foremost, you will be assisting the Thai government by doing their jobs for them, and paying them simultaneously.

You will then contribute to the deforestation of the planet (killing trees) by making copies of the following:

1.Passport page with your picture, and the page of your last Visa 1 year retirement stamp. 

2. The bank certified letter where you pay the bank to kill the trees. polute and charge you for it.

3. The useless picture photo, (that not only kills trees but produces wastes chemicals and adds to the toxic dumping of said photo developers)....[I find this personally offensive as they will take a digital photo of you anyway]

4. House Book with your name in it and first page.

5. Resident Card (should your Yellow book not be proof enough)

6. The TM form "whatever"  that you may pre--fill on your printer, and your paper with your toner. 

7. The updated bank book showing that you just deposited 100 baht, on that day... they may let you slide if you did it the day before...raise hell for all of us. If they make you go back for same day deposit.

After you make copies and print up your Form, sign every piece of paper and show us you have no concern for the environment as we ( The Thai Immigration Deoartment) do not.

Then and only then may you stay in the club house (I mean Thailand)  for another year. at your expense and time as well as a monetary fee of 1900baht, knowing you have contributed to: Pollution, deforestation and annual mental anguish that all retirees enjoy.

Happy Hunting 

Brilliant !

Archived