Road Rage video! Vicious fight after car drives over motorcyclist on bridge in Samut Prakan

webfact

Road Rage video! Vicious fight after car drives over motorcyclist on bridge in Samut Prakan

2pmVI.jpg
Picture: 77kaoded

Dashcam footage showed some terrible driving and some nasty violence that happened around 7.45 am yesterday in Bang Poo 37 (Soi Yuasa) south east of the Thai capital Bangkok.

77kaoded reported that a couple of motorcyclists were having an altercation with the driver of a white car who then sped off onto a bridge over a klong where he found his way blocked by a motorcyclist. 

This person then appeared to bash the car door on the left with a helmet, they said. 

Then the driver of the car veered to the right and ran over another rider trapping him under the body of the car that could not then move.

Then a full on helmet and fist fight developed. 

Locals managed to pull the car off and help the man before a foundation rescue team arrived. 

The media gave no other details and did not report police action in the matter.

Source: 77kaoded

• Sad 4

45 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I'd say the driver of the car deserved all the beating he got after deliberately driving his car on top of the guy on the bike.

Possibly yes

But to be fair we don't know what happened before.

Maybe the guy on the bike threatened the car driver, maybe he had a gun.

I don't say this is what happened but this being Thailand this could have happened and maybe the car driver was scared for his life and wanted to get away ASAP.

I remember a video from a guy in a card in Thailand. I think in the car was also his family. And then some bikers attacked that car. That was years ago but it is an example why a car driver might react the way he did.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I'd say the driver of the car deserved all the beating he got after deliberately driving his car on top of the guy on the bike.

You don't know why he did it. They may have threatened to kill him or cut him. What would you have done ??  Sit in the car and cry ?  

• Haha 1