Do U Notice Those Thai Oldies Songs Sound Very Similar To One Another?

phrakid

those oldies songs, i think its thai country music.

whereby the song will sometimes incorporate some form of traditional music instruments. n i think some of these lyrics are in thai northern dialect or isaan.

the melody sounds quite monotonous and seems like every song in that album will sound like one another.

do u notice this phenomenon?

why is it like this?

the melody sounds quite monotonous and seems like every song in that album will sound like one another.

why is it like this?

yeah country musique is like that.........change to pop musique....in there you will experience variation.. :o

why is it like this?

yeah country musique is like that.........change to pop musique....in there you will experience variation.. :o

The Thai techno is beginning to take shape since the rappers stopped breathing helium.

those oldies songs, i think its thai country music.

whereby the song will sometimes incorporate some form of traditional music instruments. n i think some of these lyrics are in thai northern dialect or isaan.

why is it like this?

I certainly see this phenomenon in just about every musical genre: certainly Reggae, Techno, Thai Pop (AKA Sa Tring), Boy Bands, and of course the longest running dead end genre leading nowhere, hip hop/rap. Of all the the above, I actually prefer the traditional Thai country, luuk theung, music.

For an interesting insight as to why this occurs, track down a copy of Dirty Little Secrets of the Record Business: Why So Much Music You Hear Sucks by Hank Bordowitz.