ThailandPlus application

Has anyone successfully used the app?

I downloaded the app on my phone, but cannot open it.

It seems it is a mandatory requirement now to enter the country and needs to be presented along with COE and other documents.

Can anyone who entered Thailand recently confirm if it required by document verification officers?

I have a flight in a few days, and I want to make sure it wont be a cause for rejection.

Thanks

I just got my CoE and it says in small print at the bottom that all visitors must download a Thailand Plus application.  It seems this is a an ap for mobile phones that will track you in Thailand for possible virus contacts.  I'm wondering if this is absolutely necessary.  Many people have complained that the downloading is flawed.  I haven't been able to do it on my computer and my phone will not be good in Thailand until I get a sim card after landing.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

On 2/7/2021 at 7:01 AM, Kiujunn said:

Interesting. I couldn't get it to run on 2 Android 8 phones,  but the same model with Android 9 was ok

Same: I tried on my 2 Android 8 and it wont work. On my friend's Android 10 phone it works.

I also have printed on my COE that I must download it before entering Thailand. Hope it won't be an issue.