7-Elevens and Family Marts in Chonburi can resume normal trading hours

webfact

7-Elevens and Family Marts in Chonburi can resume normal trading hours

7-Eleven.jpg

File photo for reference only

Convenience stories in Chonburi can now resume 24 hour trading, officials announced on Monday.

According to the Facebook page of the Chonburi PR department, the order issued in March stating that convenience stores could only trade between 5am and 11pm has now been cancelled.

The order is effective immediately.

Soure: Chonburi PR

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-09

on the bright side, i can now feed when i am hungry,

on the negatives, i can now feed when i feel like feeding,

and that has proven to be a fattening exercise, but then again, it should in theory

not force me to feed preemptively

so as to not risk waking up hungry

Edited by scammed
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, Golden Triangle said:

I suppose we can now expect a spate of late night robberies, ????

Never happened in the past..Do you live in Thailand? In 30 years here I have never heard of such an idea...in the Philippines yes but not here. Your comment is just negative trolling. Late night grocery shopping does not lead to crime.LOL

12 hours ago, Nout said:

12 midnight...But so what? Have you ever been to Thailand?

Lived here for fifteen years; written two books on Thailand. I've also been to school where I learned about humour and irony; I think you were absent the day these subjects were taught at your school.

16 hours ago, Nout said:

Never happened in the past..Do you live in Thailand? In 30 years here I have never heard of such an idea...in the Philippines yes but not here. Your comment is just negative trolling. Late night grocery shopping does not lead to crime.LOL

You don't watch the Thai news or read about it on here then ? next you'll be telling us gold shops don't get robbed ????????????

Sorry, also meant to say I've been living here for 10 years.

Edited by Golden Triangle

17 hours ago, Nout said:

There have been reports of 7-11s being robbed and even gangland style executions in front of them. Usually late at night. So 'never' does not apply. That said, I was walking about last night and it was perfectly safe, despite the current economic dire straits.

On 2/10/2021 at 6:56 PM, Nout said:

I suppose gold shop robberies only happen in The Philippines as well.