Negative reviews concerning Covid-19

Plima

Is it just me that really don't understand why there are so many negative posts about this governments dealing with the virus. We've had 2 waves and so far (touch wood) the track and trace plan works brilliantly. They do a much better job then for example the UK and most countries in the world. It's not just luck....isn't it? I believe the discussion about it's economy recovery plan is something we should talk about, because that's a massive failure. why is there no proper financial stimulus plan for business owners that are about to lose it all, if not already lost it.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Plima said:

Is it just me that really don't understand why there are so many negative posts about this governments dealing with the virus. We've had 2 waves and so far (touch wood) the track and trace plan works brilliantly. They do a much better job then for example the UK and most countries in the world. It's not just luck....isn't it? I believe the discussion about it's economy recovery plan is something we should talk about, because that's a massive failure. why is there no proper financial stimulus plan for business owners that are about to lose it all, if not already lost it.  

How do you know that the Thai track & trace plan works brilliantly?

They can't get it correct for parcels from Lazada/Shopee !   LOL

8 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

How do you know that the Thai track & trace plan works brilliantly?

They can't get it correct for parcels from Lazada/Shopee !   LOL

Well they have prevented the spread of Covid-19 quit aggressively and adequate . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Plima said:

Well they have prevented the spread of Covid-19 quit aggressively and adequate . 

If you go to Makro/Tesco, check in with your app, and three days later get a message telling you to go for a test and possible quarantine/isolation because one of the two hundred people who were in there during the hour that you were, tested positive or felt unwell, would you go?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

What difference thailand from the orhers were prohibion for up to 9 weeks, baring seniors and kids for going out and hospitalising all positives. 
possible that thailand survived the first wave and is controlling the second. 
there were very many blunders. 
the issue is now about vax which is not coming. That is clearly big mistake

Edited by internationalism