PTTOR NEW STOCK ISSUE

anyone interested in subscribing to a thread on this company? I Think that, like Kerry Express, it will be a popular share for Thais to invest/trade in. Desspite being in the gasoline business, this nw company holds all of the retail activities, like 711 and Cafe Amazon.I have subscribed for shares. But I have been unable to find out how many I have been allocated. Investor Relations put out an announcement telling one to go to settrade.com, if you applied for shares through one of the 3 sponsoring banks. I cannot find any mention at that website. Can anyone advise me where to go? Thanks. Shares were priced at 18 baht. My expectation is that they will trade somewhere between 22-26. There has been a black out on Brokers issuing Research/recommendations. Once the shares trade, we will see what valuations have been used - price earnings ratio, price earnings growth, what level of growth and so on. Does anyone think that this company will provide a decent dividend yield? I will post updates.

16 minutes ago, paddypower said:

anyone interested in subscribing to a thread on this company? I Think that, like Kerry Express, it will be a popular share for Thais to invest/trade in. Desspite being in the gasoline business, this nw company holds all of the retail activities, like 711 and Cafe Amazon.I have subscribed for shares. But I have been unable to find out how many I have been allocated. Investor Relations put out an announcement telling one to go to settrade.com, if you applied for shares through one of the 3 sponsoring banks. I cannot find any mention at that website. Can anyone advise me where to go? Thanks. Shares were priced at 18 baht. My expectation is that they will trade somewhere between 22-26. There has been a black out on Brokers issuing Research/recommendations. Once the shares trade, we will see what valuations have been used - price earnings ratio, price earnings growth, what level of growth and so on. Does anyone think that this company will provide a decent dividend yield? I will post updates.

Appologies - i just received verbal advice where to go to. eenter your subscription form number at here: 

<https://wwwa2.settrade.com/brokerpage/IPO/automatedRandom/OR/viewrandom.jsp.> 

update on the share distribution. I received 9% of my application. Looks like there are a large number of small shareholdings. A widely held distribution may result in a bit of a frenzy at the opening. Shares could trade as high as 28 baht. All conjecture, at this stage. I am still interested in any views on whether this is a good long term hold. Perhaps equity investors are rare, here in TV? or is there another more generic investment thread?