legal cannabis flowers clinic ? Where ?

3 hours ago, questionsreplies said:

cheers, I do not take any processed products and do not want legal cannabis oil.

I want legal cannabis flower but cannot find where to buy ?

also, is there a device to test cbd/thc level and purity to avoid taking pesticides ?

please tell me ?

What's your medical need ?

• Haha 2

On 2/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, questionsreplies said:

cheers, I do not take any processed products and do not want legal cannabis oil.

I want legal cannabis flower but cannot find where to buy ?

also, is there a device to test cbd/thc level and purity to avoid taking pesticides ?

please tell me ?

Cannabis flowers remain illegal in Thailand.Thailand is to allow people to grow cannabis legally but when the plant flowers you will be breaking the law and will be punished accordingly.Sounds like a setup to me.Even male plants which are next to useless will become illegal when they flower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Cannabis flowers remain illegal in Thailand.Thailand is to allow people to grow cannabis legally but when the plant flowers you will be breaking the law and will be punished accordingly.Sounds like a setup to me.Even male plants which are next to useless will become illegal when they flower.

But I am 100% sure that some clinics sell it.

Just hard to find and maybe not so official...

I tried 5 different types of oil and it's not potent enough. Have you found a good supplier ? can you PM me please ? Thank you.

I feel reasonably confident in saying that the growing/selling/buying of cannabis flower/buds (indoor/outdoor) remains illegal and forbidden. There are dozens of busts by the police each week dcumented in the press. Usually some poor sod trying to help an aged relative deal with EoL pain, with a couple of scraggly plants. The police count the soil ball in their "weight".

Obviously there is a government initiative, just launched last week in Buri Ram, which allows a few home-owners to grow six plants. These seedlings/plants come from the government, and are said to be turned over to a hospital for palliative care, once harvested. Let's see what happens. Obviously a health authority is probably not going to endorse smoking (flower or derivative) for obvious reasons. Cough-cough.

Seen quite a few police busts in the press of indoor homegrowers selling flower on FB, good quality, quite expensive, like 2,500/eighth. The authorites want 3rd party delivery services, like Kerry, to check all packages.

18 hours ago, salsajapan said:

it's now legal

Sorry. "What" is legal now?

AFAIK, neither the Narcotics Act or the Psychotropic Substances Act - both cover Cannabis - have been changed. 

There may have been a medical waiver exemption, which may also have been gazetted, but I think that covers official products like the GPO Oils?

Also, leaves, stems, stalks and roots of cannabis as well as hemp have been removed from the narcotics list as of Decmber, 2020. Flowers still a no-no.

And, only those approved by the government can cultivate the plant.

The "government" has with cannabis, like many things, made any changes confusing. Probably more due to bureaucratic incompetence rather than deliberate obfuscation.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I feel reasonably confident in saying that the growing/selling/buying of cannabis flower/buds (indoor/outdoor) remains illegal and forbidden.

yes but Thaivisa forum does not seem interested in making it clear that is it illegal. that I why I always chime in and remind everyone that it is totally illegal. just in case there is someone reading this topic who does not know that. especially since pot is legal in many states in the US now. I would hate for some kid to get the wrong information and go to Thai prison.   

i am usually attacked by those who don't want to hear it.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

I feel reasonably confident in saying that the growing/selling/buying of cannabis flower/buds (indoor/outdoor) remains illegal and forbidden.

Sorry, I omitted "consumption". That is obviously still illegal. Any medical waiver/exemption is for Thais only. Yes, I know some "clinics" and some "doctors" tell you otherwise, and give you a slip of paper to show the police when you test positive. Good luck with that. The only paper that will work says "1,000" on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, salsajapan said:

But I am 100% sure that some clinics sell it.

Just hard to find and maybe not so official...

I tried 5 different types of oil and it's not potent enough. Have you found a good supplier ? can you PM me please ? Thank you.

Try your local reggae bar. 

Buds (THC) is still illegal in Thailand. Only CBD is. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2021 at 7:38 PM, tonray said:

What's your medical need ?

Is that any of your business?

I would like to know if it is possible to get legal THC products for medical reasons in Pattaya now, and if so, where and how?

If not,  when? Because it does seem clear that Thailand is on a path towards legalizing medical THC if not there already, but the specifics as is typical here are clear as MUD.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Is that any of your business?

I would like to know if it is possible to get legal THC products for medical reasons in Pattaya now, and if so, where and how?

If not,  when? Because it does seem clear that Thailand is on a path towards legalizing medical THC if not there already, but the specifics as is typical here are clear as MUD.

The questrion was not directed to you but to the OP.

Who was asking about any illegal substance i.e. cannabis flowers not CBD.

Already answered many times than not legal here.

Thread now locked  - and moved to CBD forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1