Thai wife doesn’t really want divorce after affairs...

alexis80

Hi

there are same problems only much worse with German  / Austria / Swiss women from a good family.  Against money can happen to you with any woman who does not have a stable job of its own.

I have also Thai wife from Bar with very poor Background, I had read and hear the warnings many times  elsewhere but taking she out out of thailand

She start  learn German language from scratch already in Thailand, was quickly in Germany top of the class and quickly found a part-time Job herself on the local job market.

Due Covid-19  she working Full time and I have work ban stay home almost 1 year take care common child 

now we stay 8 years in EU together, have  common child, 

Finally: To marred a lazy Lady learning and educations resistant regardless of Nationality and social background is a big RED Flag, problems come sure in future

Edited by 6lover
  • Like 1

Sad to hear this, but the party is over I think.  Go for the kids and a new life. 

My wife and I had some troubles about 8-10 years in, but nothing of this magnitude.   And she would never abandon her kids.  Now, after 42 years of marriage, we're just contentious friends at worst.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

First of all... I feel for you brother!

Second... your story too long. Get to the point and that is what you need to do now. 

Just think what you want to happen next and go for it. You will lose some and probably win some. Try to behave yourself in front of her. Not too toxic. Just think that she is now a person you need to negotiate a best possible deal.

If it is now only about money and your kids and you cannot agree together. Let the court decide. Whatever is the outcome, it is maybe best for you both. From now on she is air to you and behave that way. She cannot complain your behavior after what she did. Dont show emotions. Just work it as a deal.

I would not discuss about her boyfriends and what happened and what she wants for her life... You are not living her life anymore. Show some strength and move on.

Edited by Topah

• 1 month later...