Vehicle Tracking Security Needed

Does anyone have advice on how to get a real-time vehicle tracking device installed discreetly? I bought a truck last year to use for long-term stay in Thailand as well as to help gf's family, but i suspect its being used (by gf's brother) for unscrupulous activity. Can give further info if requested. Many thanks for any assistance/suggestions.

• Haha 1

I used to use a company called C-track on my fleet of cars in UK. They had systems they had to fit and cut into the wiring loom and they would fit the unit covertly. They also had a small box the size of a matchbox that you could plug into the OBD slot.

The units use a data SIM inside to transmit the GPS details to a server which you can access.

A quick Google came up with this for an OBD GPS tracker.

https://www.desertcart.co.th/products/47942159-goome-gm07w-obd-gps-tracker-mini-auto-obd-car-gsm-vehicle-tracking-device-small-plug-play-gps-locator-1-year-free-trail

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Dragonboat Ronin said:

Correct. Any particular recommendations or know where i can get? Also are you aware of any system that might include a camera i could monitor who's inside the vehicle?

ebay has low cost ones

camera  system might be a bit complicated  and expensive since it would use time on the cell system