Cop told wife - "I'm off to work" - he ends up going to marry his mistress!

rooster59

33 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

As usual, the "mia luang" has missed the whole point, i.e. she is not blaming the husband, but the "mia noi", this is typical of an uneducated woman, suffice to say any woman with half a brain would say, you are now my x and can...<deleted> off

Perhaps needs to reflect why he decided that an extra piece of a>>e was required, it would possibly indicate there is something missing between both of them.

What does the mai noi provide which the mia luang does not?? Fun, and what else??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

I am curious as how the wife knew where ceromony was, being able to arrive with the marriage certificate, the child and the mother,  indicates some preplanning occurred.

She was already aware of his mia noi so not unlikely that she knew where she lived where the ceremony was being held.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Perhaps needs to reflect why he decided that an extra piece of a>>e was required, it would possibly indicate there is something missing between both of them.

What does the mai noi provide which the mia luang does not?? Fun, and what else??

Totally agree, if your out of love with the Mia Luang, then it's time to move on, but be man about it, discuss how your going to support her and the kids best you can, and work out visitation rights.

To want to marry his Mia Noi and not tell his Mia Luang, just goes to show what a man he is, the Mia Luang blaming it all on the Mia Noi is saying to me that she wants the kids to have their father back and for him to provide for her and them, sad for any woman to want to put up with that, but at the same time makes her a big woman for her putting her emotions aside and thinking of the kids, that or she doesn't want to lose face, either way, it's all upside down here in Thailand, either way you see it, the woman have it tougher than the men.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sometimes, I just wonder what makes people tick. It is obvious the "new wife" knew about the old wife, as she did not seem to be shocked, and said let's sort this out later? One would think it would have given her reason for pause! 

I wonder if "Mr. Sensitivity" ever considered getting a divorce first, or discussion this with his actual wife? It would have certainly been a kinder and gentler approach. I guess some of us have a different concept of respect and consideration for others. I mean you spend years living with someone, and then this? Obviously things were not working out. So, you have a talk, and let her know how you feel. That is what real men do. Owning up to your actions and dealing with others in a respectful manner is just something that some people consider important, and some don't. 

Edited by spidermike007

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sometimes, I just wonder what makes people tick. It is obvious the "new wife" knew about the old wife, as she did not seem to be shocked, and said let's sort this out later? One would think it would have given her reason for pause! 

I wonder if "Mr. Sensitivity" ever considered getting a divorce first, or discussion this with his actual wife? It would have certainly been a kinder and gentler approach. I guess some of us have a different concept of respect and consideration for others. I mean you spend years living with someone, and then this? Obviously things were not working out. So, you have a talk, and let her know how you feel. That is what real men do. Owning up to your actions and dealing with others in a respectful manner is just something that some people consider important, and some don't. 

Well said. But TiT ????