Bangkok nightlife set to reopen as decision on restriction easing due today

webfact

10 hours ago, Guderian said:

Have they lost their minds? Pathum Thani is recording almost as many cases as Samut Sakhon, and some days more! Meanwhile, what has changed in Bangkok since they made it a red zone? It's still recording a steady trickle of cases every day and they've done no mass testing in the areas adjacent to Samut Sakhon and Pathum Thani, so they have no idea what's really going on in the populations in those areas. Get ready for the third wave (or is the the fourth now, I've lost count, lol)!

I’m not sure which numbers you’re looking at but the official numbers show zero cases for a few days now in Bangkok, and the numbers in Pathum Thani are not nearly as high as the peak in Samut Sakhorn.

Maybe you don’t trust the official numbers but they are what they are.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Now all they need to do is allow tourists into the country ???? but somehow this seems unlikely too happen when you have a "prime minister" who openly says he doesn't want them ????

What are you talking about? Prayut loves tourists...as long as they are chinese!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Gottsy said:

Well when things do start moving, hopefully girl prices will be down a lot and there will be a lot of new ladies

There is always a few 'Cheap Charlies' who think like this.

Always wanting to enjoy the 'goodies' and 'cop a feel' without paying a 'FAIR PRICE'

These girls are desperate to be doing what they are doing and most of them eventually become 'Hardened' to the likes of you...

4 hours ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

Everything was doing well until the bar girls cross the border. I am still puzzled about how they shift the second wave to the immigrant workers. 

Well, once the country is back to zero cases, let's pray for how long!

WHO  states when restrictions won't be needed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/we-won-t-need-covid-restrictions-by-this-date-who-says/ss-BB1dUFVk?li=BBnbcA0

Edited by Tony125
correction
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, taxin said:

Are you being serious ? 

I am dead serious..

IF I WANT to ride in a Limo or air conditioned bus or play touchy/feely with a girls 'lovelieness'.... I WILL PAY THE PRICE PLUS A TIP...

I have been around Thailand almost 40 years and I have NEVER looked for a free ride when it comes to the little pleasures which are working in bars.... But the girls have told me about the 'Cheap Charlies' that try to get all the little pleasures they can WITHOUT PAYING.   i FEEL FOR THE GIRLS.... They live in a poverty ridden country whose government doesn't help them. They are trying to use what resources they have (very little other than their body and smile) to better themselves, hopefully to find a farang to save their butts, and hopefully end up the month with a few baht to send home to mom to buy milk tor their kid the mom is watching.

SO... Cheap Charlies..... Enjoy what you do but dont' expect to be accepted as 'paying your own way'...

7 hours ago, kensawadee said:

There is always a few 'Cheap Charlies' who think like this.

Always wanting to enjoy the 'goodies' and 'cop a feel' without paying a 'FAIR PRICE'

These girls are desperate to be doing what they are doing and most of them eventually become 'Hardened' to the likes of you...

Look I didnt mean your mum has to charge less, she can keep her prices up if you wish

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2021 at 7:16 PM, spidermike007 said:

Soi Cowboy was absolutely dead just prior to the latest shutdown. Never seen less talent. Nana was far busier and had alot of talent. That was quite a surprise. A pleasant one. 

Thanks. Would you happen to know if the Nana Hotel is open?

On 2/22/2021 at 3:02 AM, Cranky said:

Why would you want to torture yourself?  Landmark best - you can get a room overlooking the Plaza and Barclay's yourself to sleep

No need to move. Lazy is good? But if the Nana is open it's a quick trip to change. And I am a VIP. 555

On 2/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, kensawadee said:

Yes, I am in total agreement about tipping the ladies. Be extra generous to these girls who have been 'hurting' for almost a year now.

I feel so much pity for these girls who make their basic living off of pleasing us and our generosity.... Overm the years I have known many of them personally and seen the 'home life' they came from.... NOW i have pity and try to be as generous as I can afford to help the poverty their government allows them to live in....

A lot of the girls have been messed over by their Thai BFs and have no education and no way to support themselves, their family and/or baby. I respect the girls that I hang with and like how they look out for their sisters. Not an easy life. Your mileage may vary. You have to have experience and learn how to be judicious with the delicious. Yes, I also have been invited into their lives and have been trusted.

If you've had bad experiences, so sorry.

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2021 at 7:24 AM, kensawadee said:

I am dead serious..

IF I WANT to ride in a Limo or air conditioned bus or play touchy/feely with a girls 'lovelieness'.... I WILL PAY THE PRICE PLUS A TIP...

I have been around Thailand almost 40 years and I have NEVER looked for a free ride when it comes to the little pleasures which are working in bars.... But the girls have told me about the 'Cheap Charlies' that try to get all the little pleasures they can WITHOUT PAYING.   i FEEL FOR THE GIRLS.... They live in a poverty ridden country whose government doesn't help them. They are trying to use what resources they have (very little other than their body and smile) to better themselves, hopefully to find a farang to save their butts, and hopefully end up the month with a few baht to send home to mom to buy milk tor their kid the mom is watching.

SO... Cheap Charlies..... Enjoy what you do but dont' expect to be accepted as 'paying your own way'...

Please stop i'm crying my eyes out...... NOT..... Crikey you sound as though you've just stepped off a banana boat yesterday......  I've had thirty odd years close combat with these poor little girls and i'd put most of them up against a Congo mercenary anyday..... You must be like a vision of Christmas to them....... There used to be a golden rule in Thailand regarding employing farangs living in Thailand. Never employ anyone who hasn't had three years here, after the girls and the drink and if they're still alive and sane then you've something to work with....... Most blokes die ( Financially or mentally) in the first three months employing the kind of drivvle that you're proposing.......  A bloody corpse to a pool of Piranhas.......  There are a few angels..... a few...... 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 6:03 AM, spidermike007 said:

Give it up guys. Resign now. Your days are numbered. Scaring people with Covid may extend your toxic reign, but it will not stop the masses and the youth from despising you.

This was long overdue. Thousands of bars and clubs have shuttered permanently. Higher unemployment for a long time to come. A dramatic over reaction to a second wave the army could have contained, had they been competent and ready. 

Dead right, i'm hoping that the recently better educated youth will end this constant reign of military you know whats...... It's been big business since 1932 and it's time is well overdue...... Thailand has intelligent civilian politicians who can modernize Thailand into a progressive country instead of dragging it down to the disaster of the Phibun era..... I see so many comparissons with that tiime today......  I firmly believe that the "times are a changin"....... 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Please stop i'm crying my eyes out...... NOT..... Crikey you sound as though you've just stepped off a banana boat yesterday......  I've had thirty odd years close combat with these poor little girls and i'd put most of them up against a Congo mercenary anyday..... You must be like a vision of Christmas to them....... There used to be a golden rule in Thailand regarding employing farangs living in Thailand. Never employ anyone who hasn't had three years here, after the girls and the drink and if they're still alive and sane then you've something to work with....... Most blokes die ( Financially or mentally) in the first three months employing the kind of drivvle that you're proposing.......  A bloody corpse to a pool of Piranhas.......  There are a few angels..... a few...... 

Well said that man.