Appointments at Chang Wattana

21 minutes ago, dddave said:

Search function failed to find this.  What is the Immigration website for appointments for Retirement Extension renewal at Chang Wattana?

Also, is the Kasikorn Bank branch in the basement of CW still open?

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Note that currently there is issue with online appointments.

Kasikorn is open basement.

I suggest you obtain bank letter on the day and also make small deposit. Ask clerk to photocopy this last page of your bank book showing deposit 

Fee for bank letter Kasikorn 100baht.

Note if you forget any photocopying on same level is photo/print stall. 

If you manage to make an appointment you will need print out of your confirmation email. The print shop I mentioned can do that. Have your cell and forward that email and they print it out. Few baht.

I went yesterday having made 3 consecutive appointments for my two kids on ED visa extensions and me as guardian of my daughter.

Initially the experience was terrible. The reception ignored my appointment print outs and gave me queue tickets, also told me that I can not make an appointment for guardian, only study or teaching.

Persevered and went to N section and after an initial rebuff was told to go to counter N45 (of N40 to N46). Arrived there, just on time and soon previous couple left and I was able confirm our group were the next three appointments on the officer's list. From then on it was all smooth sailing, except for a couple of photocopies short.

Arrived CW 12.45 and left with 3 visa extensions at 2.15. Less than 90 minutes total. Much better than the whole day affairs of the last two years.

Bottom line, if you can make an appointment, do it and then go straight to the section and ask for the desk dealing with online appointments, not daily queue numbers.

26 minutes ago, dairy queen said:

Which of the categories ('Objective / Counter*') is for marriage visa extension? Is it 'Issuing Visa (C1 - Online 1)'?

I'm way confused on this one...

You can't make an appointment for marriage extension, only the below.

It is a bit of a useless system as you still have to join the 300+ queue before opening at 8:30 am.

Screenshot_20210206-070252_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210206-070242_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210206-070222_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

It is a bit of a useless system as you still have to join the 300+ queue before opening at 8:30 am.

Meh.

Make an appointment for 08:45, 09:00 or 09:15, then just walk in and proceed to desk L1-32 if seeking an ext stay/ret.

1 hour ago, boriga said:

Bottom line, if you can make an appointment, do it and then go straight to the section and ask for the desk dealing with online appointments, not daily queue numbers.

I have mentioned this in few threads and good that you pointed this out.

Do not go to queue desk at front. Your confirmation email has appointment time and desk #.

Added note ....do not just sit outside that desk #, they don't announce you.

When you see the officer not busy you need hold your appointment print out and she will wave you to seat. 

Archived