Is It Still Worth Moving To Thailand?

chang

Agreed that tightening visa restrictions is an imperfect fit since there are certainly good and poor farangs in Thailand. But in my opinion a disproportionate number of the undesirables (read Edonistas posts to see what I mean by 'undsirables') will get swept out with the tightening. And that's a good thing.

So true. :D (Especially if it at least can keep the likes of JRTexas and Edonista out of my country.) :D

In Pattaya alone there are at least 5,000 girls that live on what "undesirables" like me give them. I wonder what gives you the right to appoint someone as "undesirable", and please explain me how 5,000 girls (and relatives upcountry)starving without our money could ever be "a good thing" :D

ao what you are saying is that 5000 or more girls are getting money from those caring farrangs who have the starving families in mind... :o

those farrangs only go with those girls just so they can contribute to the wellfare of the families...

:D

i thought they were going with the girls for something ellse.

the "undesirable" ones are those that come to thailand to live better then where they came from on a much lower budget.

they dont get a proper visa and stay here long time having a great time. yet instead of being gratefull for thai hospitality they spend most of the time to wine and bitch about thailand using abusive bashing remarks about the culture. the pople and the country.

I agree with the above. you are a guest then behave like one. enjoy yourself and have a good time but dont bash your hosts. if you dont like it you can allways go back to your owb country.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed that tightening visa restrictions is an imperfect fit since there are certainly good and poor farangs in Thailand. But in my opinion a disproportionate number of the undesirables (read Edonistas posts to see what I mean by 'undsirables') will get swept out with the tightening. And that's a good thing.

So true. :D (Especially if it at least can keep the likes of JRTexas and Edonista out of my country.) :bah:

In Pattaya alone there are at least 5,000 girls that live on what "undesirables" like me give them. I wonder what gives you the right to appoint someone as "undesirable", and please explain me how 5,000 girls (and relatives upcountry)starving without our money could ever be "a good thing" :D

ao what you are saying is that 5000 or more girls are getting money from those caring farrangs who have the starving families in mind... :o

those farrangs only go with those girls just so they can contribute to the wellfare of the families...

:D

i thought they were going with the girls for something ellse.

the "undesirable" ones are those that come to thailand to live better then where they came from on a much lower budget.

they dont get a proper visa and stay here long time having a great time. yet instead of being gratefull for thai hospitality they spend most of the time to wine and bitch about thailand using abusive bashing remarks about the culture. the pople and the country.

I agree with the above. you are a guest then behave like one. enjoy yourself and have a good time but dont bash your hosts. if you dont like it you can allways go back to your owb country.

who has ever bashed them ?

you are bashing English language instead.... :D

Personally, I find selfish, ignorant, bigoted, short-sighted, hurtful evil <deleted> as undesirable.... no race or gender has a monopoly on such people......... and financially, some are poor, some are rich, and some are in between.

when you're right than you're right JR.

Especially if it at least can keep the likes of JRTexas and Edonista out of my country.

you Khun Goon are one sorry clown. most of the time you miss the point and have no freaking idea what people are talking about. :o

Well said muffdiver

shhhhhh

only my wife gets to call me that.

come on gentlemen! aren't muffs out since i was a young man? that was a long time ago :D come to think of it... it was always embarassing trying to pull out hair locked between the teeth. nah... nothing more hygienic than a clean shaven "former muff"! :D

edited for... ###### that Alzheimer's :o

Edited by Dr. Naam

Look!!

As far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rats azz about what problems Farangs maybe having in Thailand. You can't get a visa, tough titty pal, you are just too lazy to make the effort to get one.

If there were no financially vulnerable people to exploit, we wouldn't even be having this conversation as most Farangs would be nowhere in sight.

Notice how many say " Why is Thailand driving us to go to the Philipines/ Cambodia/ Vietnam " etc etc.....

Now, ask yourself why those particular countries, why not Switzerland/ Austria/ Monaco ?

I will tell you, because the people cannot be sexually expoloited as cheaply as they can be in South East Asia, and a western women would vomit at the sight of most of the so called sexy men that think they are superstuds in South East Asia.

Dohhhhhh, there are many prostitutes in Japan, yes f'kin thousands, they would love to meet you, yet you don't come here to Tokyo, why? Too expensive, out of your price range that's why.

You guys are always going an about Thai women or Filipino women being the ultimate women/ wives / girlfriends etc, so why are the Hollywood elite and the rock and roll stars still slumming it with western women , lets face it lads, those guys have a choice and you don't, how many superstar actors or rock stars do you know who have a Thai wife?

You guys think Thai women and Filipino women are so great because they will talk to you without laughing or throwing up.

Simple experiment.................. Stand in front of a full length mirror stark naked, turn yourself around and give an honest opinion of yourself.

Would you fancy yourself sexually if you were not financially enticed ? :o

Pass me one more Tin of Asahi.............thankyou. :D

Edited by Maigo6

Simple experiment.................. Stand in front of a full length mirror stark naked, turn yourself around and give an honest opinion of yourself.

Would you consider this side view for starters?:

post-44377-1180022810_thumb.jpg

Where did you get my pic????

Where did you get my pic????

sorry...stolen, like so many other things...

Look!!

As far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rats azz about what problems Farangs maybe having in Thailand. You can't get a visa, tough titty pal, you are just too lazy to make the effort to get one.

If there were no financially vulnerable people to exploit, we wouldn't even be having this conversation as most Farangs would be nowhere in sight.

Notice how many say " Why is Thailand driving us to go to the Philipines/ Cambodia/ Vietnam " etc etc.....

Now, ask yourself why those particular countries, why not Switzerland/ Austria/ Monaco ?

I will tell you, because the people cannot be sexually expoloited as cheaply as they can be in South East Asia, and a western women would vomit at the sight of most of the so called sexy men that think they are superstuds in South East Asia.

Dohhhhhh, there are many prostitutes in Japan, yes f'kin thousands, they would love to meet you, yet you don't come here to Tokyo, why? Too expensive, out of your price range that's why.

You guys are always going an about Thai women or Filipino women being the ultimate women/ wives / girlfriends etc, so why are the Hollywood elite and the rock and roll stars still slumming it with western women , lets face it lads, those guys have a choice and you don't, how many superstar actors or rock stars do you know who have a Thai wife?

You guys think Thai women and Filipino women are so great because they will talk to you without laughing or throwing up.

Pass me one more Tin of Asahi.............thankyou. :D

You obviously have far more experience with Pro's than me ... but get real if it were only available women instead of climate and food and social context ... There is central and S America ... everywhere from AMS East ... almost all of Africa ... etc etc etc

But then we appear to know why YOU are here ... oh wait .. I mean in Tokyo :D

I Love it in Thailand :o

Been here 4 years ... been coming for 10. There's not a place I'd rather be living ... if there were I'd be there!

Yes, me too. Full time 7 years, 15 years part time. I never came for dirty things and enjoy living in Thailand very much despite its drawbacks. On topic, yes, it's worth moving to Thailand, but it has gotten harder for those under 50.

But then we appear to know why YOU are here ... oh wait .. I mean in Tokyo :o

JD, you know I love you, and I'll enlighten you.................You know I'm in Tokyo,................

Edited by Tywais

Especially if it at least can keep the likes of JRTexas and Edonista out of my country.

you Khun Goon are one sorry clown. most of the time you miss the point and have no freaking idea what people are talking about. :o

Did I accidentally piss on your mama's grave or something? :D

Is it worth moving to Thailand, you will only know after the experience of moving to Thailand.

If your life works out great, you will say "moving to Thailand is a great thing to do".

If your life after moving to Thailand turns to Shi-te, you will be blaming Thailand and advising that Thailand is not a good place.

Edited by Maigo6

Is it worth moving to Thailand, you will only know after the experience of moving to Thailand.

If your life works out great, you will say "moving to Thailand is a great thing to do".

If your life after moving to Thailand turns to Shi-te, you will be blaming Thailand and advising that Thailand is not a good place.

:D:o

:D :D

So the natural reaction of Thaigoon (a Thai national) is to move to the US... :o

I went to the US to study then I'll go back home. I didn't go to the US because I thought the US was a lot cheaper and had a lot of cheap prostitutes. :D

Why on earth do you need prostitutes, cheap or otherwise? :o

I lived in the US for 3 and a half years and never discussed such matters. Shame on you!

I went to the US to study then I'll go back home. I didn't go to the US because I thought the US was a lot cheaper and had a lot of cheap prostitutes. :D

Why on earth do you need prostitutes, cheap or otherwise? :D

I lived in the US for 3 and a half years and never discussed such matters. Shame on you!

:o Oh well. I guess that was too subtle for bkkandrew. :D

:D Oh well. I guess that was too subtle for bkkandrew. :D

Hmm, so let me get this straight... I was not subtle enough to seek out the price of prostitutes whilst living in the US...

Got to hand it to you! If that is the result of Subtlety, then you are welcome! :o

I went to the US to study then I'll go back home. I didn't go to the US because I thought the US was a lot cheaper and had a lot of cheap prostitutes. :bah:

Hmm, so let me get this straight... I was not subtle enough to seek out the price of prostitutes whilst living in the US...

Got to hand it to you! If that is the result of Subtlety, then you are welcome! :o

You still don't get it. :bah: This is getting funny. :D

I went to the US to study then I'll go back home. I didn't go to the US because I thought the US was a lot cheaper and had a lot of cheap prostitutes. :o

Indeed, with all the laughs (as usual) directed at you! :bah:

I went to the US to study then I'll go back home. I didn't go to the US because I thought the US was a lot cheaper and had a lot of cheap prostitutes. ;)

Indeed, with all the laughs (as usual) directed at you! :o

Wow. Here is a direct quote of what he said:

Why on earth do you need prostitutes, cheap or otherwise? :bah: