Do not have my 90 day notification slip so would it be a problem when I extend my visa?

I did mine online last month and for some reason I forgot to print out the confirmation. Now I tried to get into the system but the website is down and from what I heard until mid March or later. Would it be a problem or is there any way else I can retieve my notification?

Did mine online for the first time two weeks ago. Immediately downloaded and printed the "Approved" sheet, Still had to visit Immigration to collect my "date of next report" paper, I did it online to avoid a crowded immigration office!! TIT.

9 minutes ago, Hawayman said:

Did mine online for the first time two weeks ago. Immediately downloaded and printed the "Approved" sheet, Still had to visit Immigration to collect my "date of next report" paper, I did it online to avoid a crowded immigration office!! TIT.

You could of printed out the report receipt at the same time you did the approved application for it. It is called next appointment on the site.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:13 AM, ubonjoe said:

You could of printed out the report receipt at the same time you did the approved application for it. It is called next appointment on the site.

Actually I did print out a copy and smehow misplaced it. Now I tried to the page and redownload it but the page is down

On 3/2/2021 at 12:09 PM, The Theory said:

Chiang Mai office 

asked me for 90 day copy in my passport and I did not have it???? (extension renewal). They just checked my reports an attached a copy to my PP. ????٫ no problem. 

At the Chaengwattana office they just told me to print out a copy and make sure its in the passpor the next time. For some reason they wwere not able to access the data.

14 minutes ago, drronnie said:

For some reason they wwere not able to access the data.

It would depend upon which desk you asked at. It may be that 90 day report desk that is at Muang Thong Thani now would have access to the system.

Archived