Jump to content

Do not have my 90 day notification slip so would it be a problem when I extend my visa?


Recommended Posts

I did mine online last month and for some reason I forgot to print out the confirmation. Now I tried to get into the system but the website is down and from what I heard until mid March or later. Would it be a problem or is there any way else I can retieve my notification?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not all offices ask to see a 90 day report receipt but some want a copy of it to be submitted with a extension of stay application.

You local office should be able to print a receipt for it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn't be a problem at your local office,

if you just explain.They will have it on record.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did mine online for the first time two weeks ago. Immediately downloaded and printed the "Approved" sheet, Still had to visit Immigration to collect my "date of next report" paper, I did it online to avoid a crowded immigration office!! TIT.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Hawayman said:

Did mine online for the first time two weeks ago. Immediately downloaded and printed the "Approved" sheet, Still had to visit Immigration to collect my "date of next report" paper, I did it online to avoid a crowded immigration office!! TIT.

You could of printed out the report receipt at the same time you did the approved application for it. It is called next appointment on the site.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2021 at 11:13 AM, ubonjoe said:

You could of printed out the report receipt at the same time you did the approved application for it. It is called next appointment on the site.

Actually I did print out a copy and smehow misplaced it. Now I tried to the page and redownload it but the page is down

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2021 at 12:09 PM, The Theory said:

Chiang Mai office 

asked me for 90 day copy in my passport and I did not have it😉 (extension renewal). They just checked my reports an attached a copy to my PP. 🙂٫ no problem. 

At the Chaengwattana office they just told me to print out a copy and make sure its in the passpor the next time. For some reason they wwere not able to access the data.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, drronnie said:

For some reason they wwere not able to access the data.

It would depend upon which desk you asked at. It may be that 90 day report desk that is at Muang Thong Thani now would have access to the system.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...