Population latest: Less Thais but the number of foreigners goes UP! More Thai women than men

webfact

5 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

In my 14 years here there has never been a Census; so how do they calculate their figures ?

By a poll of 1,170 random people probably, just like all of the other numbers they pull out of thin air several times a week.

Actually. The Ministry of Health began raising alarms on low Thai Birthrate for the last 10 years.

Couples do not wish to have children, and an even larger percentage are steril. 

Combine that information with Immigration numbers and the math is relatively easy to calculate.  

Back in 2013, Females began to increase the ratio over males by 1.3 born females to 1 born male. 

13 hours ago, Bradmeister said:

Actually. The Ministry of Health began raising alarms on low Thai Birthrate for the last 10 years.

Couples do not wish to have children, and an even larger percentage are steril. 

Combine that information with Immigration numbers and the math is relatively easy to calculate.  

Back in 2013, Females began to increase the ratio over males by 1.3 born females to 1 born male. 

and even when they do have children, they will have like 1, maybe 2 at the most.. previous generations had 5. that's the same trend that happened in the west whcih led to 100's of millions of people imported from downtrodden, war-torn countries or the countries that the US ruins with wars.. the nations are lost and 'democracy' falters.. and actually this forum is evidence of that, not only did birthrates drop but more often it was the indigenous whites that then emigrate to countries like Thailand, even though it will not offer them residency (at least not w/o a huge hassle) so instead they just live here on some 'temporary' visa forever, Thailand offers better standard of living, and more safety.. 

let's hope countries the east asian countries like Thailand, Korea, Taiwan, etc. do not go down that path.. it causes great consternation and a conflicted, fragmented society and will probably lead to absolute chaos and the destruction of nations in the near future.. The USA is evidence of that.

On 3/3/2021 at 12:41 PM, webfact said:

The number of Thais has gone down but the number of foreigners in the kingdom has actually gone up slightly.

Let me guess.  Mass human trafficking from Myanmar and other surrounding ASEAN countries to supply the every increasing need for cheap labor.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 2:16 PM, Justgrazing said:

Don't need anymore at the moment thank you , my email inbox is getting caned by the ones I do know with all manner of woe is me tales ..

The annual Deathfest on the roads is contributing a goodly percentage there no doubt ..

Yeah. Lots of buffalo have become ill back in the villages. Not sure if covid related or not. 

• Haha 1

In this OP, what is the actual Thai word used for "Foreigner" 

It seems that "Foreigner" is being conflated with "Farang" in the posts of some here.

It should not be a surprise that thousands of foreigners from neighboring ASEAN countries and PRChina would be inflating the documented Thai population.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:59 PM, Raymonddiaz said:

One more reason to import foreign men 5555555. They forgot to add in this article ,Half of the Thai men are ladyboys....so they need us guys!

It also seems half the women are Toms, I seem to see more and more lately.

On 3/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, mrfill said:

They count the legs and divide by 2

Splitting hairs on numbers here, that method would not be 100% accurate. The average number of legs for the human species is 1.99999999.....I asked Sir Paul McCartney.