Azimo Transfers

I know these transfer posts have been done to death just lately , but I find that I need to transfer just short of 5 million in the next 60 days.

Transfer wise will not do this --(or they will in smaller amounts) and their fees are much higher than AZIMO which is free for the first 2 transfers, & their (Azimo) exchange rates are better. But I do not know anything about AZIMO obviously they are braking into the market, they state they have over 2 million transfers and they are rated by MINTO at 8.1 .Anyone dealt with them or hear of any negatives about them?---Thanks--:coffee1:

https://www.monito.com/send-money/australia/thailand/aud/thb/10000

Google-People ask--Can I trust Azimo?
 review
Azimo is a Great money transfer service (8.1/10) recommended by Monito.
Azimo is reputable and trusted by over 1.5 million customers (7.5/10),
offers competitive rates (9.1/10), has a very high number,
and percentage of positive customer reviews on TrustPilot (9.2/10), and is easy to use (8.3/10).

**BTW--You don't have to save me-- I am not buying a house--I done that nearly 21 years ago--best investment I made at the time**

https://azimo.com/en/send-money-to-thailand?utm_source=phg&utm_medium=affiliates_Comparison&utm_term=monito&utm_content=1011l9090&phg_clickref=1100lePifajx

Actually the Transferwise exchange rate is better than Azimo when looking at the exchange rate "details" in your above weblink.   But since a person needs to consider exchange rate and fees Azimo does come out on top which is what counts.  I don't have an Azimo acct so can't say how good they really are, fine print, etc.

image.png.462783770e152b6f2e33ab049cc7a5f7.png

image.png.9e649ad938d752b9dec3ab4602a742a1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pib said:

Actually the Transferwise exchange rate is better than Azimo when looking at the exchange rate "details" in your above weblink

Thanks Pib, it seems that Wise is good for smaller amounts but when you put in to exchange say $Aus100,000 (which I was going to do twice) 2 million seems to be their limit in single transaction, so would have to do 3 transfers--not getting that ceiling warning with AZIMO....."Yet"

• $aus200,000
Recipient gets
The most a recipient can get is 2,000,000 THB.