Please share Thai Toilet/Bathroom pictures And NO Comments

CNX69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, Halfaboy said:

Some time ago I renovated my friend's house. One of the rooms which got a real transformation was the bathroom. Before the renovation there were two separate rooms (1 toilet and 1 for ab-naam). When renovating I combined both rooms to one. I think the result can compete with decent western bathrooms. See pictures....

PB170730.JPG

PB170731.JPG

P8021338.JPG

P8021339.JPG

P8021341.JPG

Yes  but  I  bet 1  year down the line it  looks  as  disgusting as it did when you started.

24 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Yes  but  I  bet 1  year down the line it  looks  as  disgusting as it did when you started.

Happy to inform you that it still looks very clean and nice. It is still and example for other people from the village pretending to renovate their bathroom (but they never do).

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

Happy to inform you that it still looks very clean and nice. It is still and example for other people from the village pretending to renovate their bathroom (but they never do).

Well thats  good, found many coudln't give a hoot for cleanliness' Iv'e  done similar for other  people and within months it was  filthy. Now don't  bother helping anyone, unappreciated.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 11:18 AM, NCC1701A said:

yes let me quickly check my collection of Thai toilet photos... 

Damn I just threw all mine away ...I've waited all these years and then the moment I get rid of them this thread comes along. Wouldn't ya just know it?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...