Tile Installer Needed

billaaa777

I am renovating the bathroom and would like to find a high quality tile installer. One of the walls is going to have stone on it, and that takes experience working with it to do a good job, it's not easy.

If you can recommend anybody please put their number below. I sure other members would also be interested in their services.  Thanks in advance.

58 minutes ago, billaaa777 said:

I am renovating the bathroom and would like to find a high quality tile installer. One of the walls is going to have stone on it, and that takes experience working with it to do a good job, it's not easy.

If you can recommend anybody please put their number below. I sure other members would also be interested in their services.  Thanks in advance.

Would help if you gave your location. 

• Like 1

Hi Eindhoven, if you don't feel comfortable posting their number, can you please PM with it.

I am getting my last delivery for this project on Tuesday and I would like to start installing it Wednesday. There is only one small problem, I don't have anybody to do the work.

If you know of a very good tile installer, please post their number or PM me please.  Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, billaaa777 said:

Hi Eindhoven, if you don't feel comfortable posting their number, can you please PM with it.

I am getting my last delivery for this project on Tuesday and I would like to start installing it Wednesday. There is only one small problem, I don't have anybody to do the work.

If you know of a very good tile installer, please post their number or PM me please.  Thanks in advance.

Spoke to them. and they okayed the passing on of their details. I guess the only issue is whether they have people free from Wednesday. Talk to them and work it out. Good luck.