Index Helmet - Strap too short

PapaNasty

On 3/15/2021 at 9:32 PM, canthai55 said:

Where is the post in which I said this ? Nowhere.

I wear Alpinestar boots, LS2 modular helmet, a MESH riding jacket with armor, and mesh armored pants.

I posted in reply to FULL LEATHER - which if you read my post you would have seen.

I said full leather if you are ridding at high speeds on highways, and yes that advice is out of date.  I simply haven't kept up with the newer options for high speed highway travel such as what you have selected canthai55, and I applaud you for wearing them.

I only have a Honda Wave now and I avoid highways as much as possible. A short trip in the far left lane on Sukhumvit from Bun Kanchana Alley to Thep Prasit (for Macro and then Tesco Lotus) and the trip on Sukhumvit and Highway 36 to the LTO office every few years are about the only exceptions, and I do those at no more than 60 kph.  Most trips on my motorcycle, however, I feel like I probably should be wearing the full armor kit since I rarely complete even a shot trip in Pattaya without seeing some form of driving stupidity by either Thais or farangs.  I have lost count of how many motorcycle accidents I have come across or seen happen right in front of me.

Edited by HarrySeaman