Inquiry About The Us Embasy And Visa

Hello guys, i am a singaporean with a single entry tourist visa for thailand, alreayd in thailand and is planning to pay dallas a visit after it expires.

i have checked the US embassy website and found out that Singaporeans are able to stay up to 90 days , however i am sorta confused here, do i need to get a US tourist visa frm the US embassy here in bangkok so i can stay up to 3 months , or do they mean visa-exempted stamps allow me 1 shot 90 days??

anyone help me here im Singaporean in thailand now, visitin dallas in a month.

You are eligible for the Visa Waiver Program and will get a 90 day permission stay stamp and do not need a visa. You do need a machine readable passport and if issued or renewed/extended on or after 10/26/06 it will need to have an integrated chip with information from the data page (e-Passport).

TH

hi TH, my passport is issued on 2003, machine readable i guess (i see them immmigration putting my passport into some scanner to scan whilst i was in singapore grounds)

does it mean i will just need to pop into the USA dallas without a visa and able to stay approx 90 days??

thanks!!

You are eligible for the Visa Waiver Program and will get a 90 day permission stay stamp and do not need a visa. You do need a machine readable passport and if issued or renewed/extended on or after 10/26/06 it will need to have an integrated chip with information from the data page (e-Passport).

TH

hi TH, my passport is issued on 2003, machine readable i guess (i see them immmigration putting my passport into some scanner to scan whilst i was in singapore grounds)

does it mean i will just need to pop into the USA dallas without a visa and able to stay approx 90 days??

thanks!!

Read the info on this website. You should be Ok with a Singapore passport without a visa

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html