Record sexual consent with an app, Australian police chief suggests

ChipButty

13 hours ago, tonray said:

Couldn't we just provide every partner with a QR code activated chastity belt. That way the only way you're getting in is if she/he scans you first, implying consent.

i guess this would replace the card swiping device that females are already equipped with

Sounds good to me.  Then someone can come along with a companion app to compile statistics for each woman so potential partners can know how many times she's consented and with how many guys, complete with a ratings system.  Kind of like an Angie's List.  Truth in advertising.

Really....  If you made this stuff up, they'd call you a liar.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, tonray said:

Couldn't we just provide every partner with a QR code activated chastity belt. That way the only way you're getting in is if she/he scans you first, implying consent.

ChAPPstity?

Or APPstinence?

• Haha 1

I just looked the definition of 'First World' in Wikipedia... Talks about GDP, GNP, Human Development Index... what a load of bull.... 

The true way to differentiate between First World and the Rest is... 

The inhabitants of a non first world country are mostly concerned with how to afford the food they are going to eat tonight.... The inhabitants of a first world country are concerned with making an app to register sexual consent. 

Jesus Christ.... unbelievable

• Like 1