Looking for Business partner Lake cafe &farm.

SIRINNA

Hi everybody I am looking for a business partner who are interesting to investment and living in Thailand with our support, I would suggestion to consider our project which I would guarantee that all invest budget gonna be get back in a 1 year and can make us a money for long stay, area project is in Thanyaburi, Phathumthani, 45 min driving from Bangkok, this area is a big city village which there are more than 1000 village around 15 km. in this area project. 

So, my project is about Thai seafood, Isan and Cafe with art garden in area of 22 rai, our area already have a natural lake, next to road, easy to go, a lot of car parking area,  we plan to make a new landmark because we have no compilation, around 30 km there is no same style, we need to build this area with investment cost around 4-5 million for building main cafe, restaurant, lake shed, landscape art and gonna be have another project in the area after first project complete. 

So who are interesting to investment, we are would be warm welcome to show you more our idea

This project have been planing since last 6 month, I get layout and have all premium food supply, empower and business plan. so we can offer you for rental Housing nearby project area, work permit, and etc. for your to be comfortable and still have a another project after once complete.

if you need more a big picture PM me for more details (some of picture that i have attach jest the references to make you to see how project mak look like and our real lake area.

Thanks/Sanya.

5C474B3B-49F9-4A4E-829E-2FA63EEE1AC7.jpeg

D4882BE7-A2D9-44BF-9D63-5D788E233D17.jpeg

3D955848-9721-4A8F-B30A-0ECAB0A4203A.jpeg

820FFFCA-D3F4-4A83-A5C2-7717DED35B41.png

D5A7B3DB-5CAC-4F8E-81A1-2C32377A419A.jpeg

6A4F4EEF-0113-460D-9E49-4D7F3ABA3826.jpeg