CBD Oil

Thank you for that lead....much appreciated. But all I'm looking for is the low octane CBD oil, not the jet fuel! 5-5-5. I indulged in it 54 years ago when it was only a simple herb. Only smoked it once...for 25 years. Now...been there, done that and wouldn't give you 100 THB for all of it in Thailand. Something about that THC buzz just makes me anxious and absolutely don't care for it....anymore. Give me a good bourbon or a Beer Lao Black any day. Thom

• Like 2

It has to be prescribed.  GPO is the primary monopoly for producing CBD.  Doctors aren't keen on prescribing it unless you're dying. 
It's a no-brainer to get in the US and EU.  Very difficult in Chiang Mai.
GPO comes in 5ml bottle (as opposed to 10ml in the West).  And it's over-priced, well, unless you're Thai.  Best of luck.  Can't find any.  Take a vacation in Pai.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 2:19 PM, MisterTee said:

Nakornping Hospital, Mae Rim has a cannabis clinic.

Inside the hospital grounds ask directions to the "ganja clinic" or they might not know what you are talking about.

Do they sell pure THC ?

CBD alone is totally useless, so funny that some people still don't know.

5 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

There is a store that sells both, just moved can't find brochure, WitchesDen maybe, Google it. Forget name of road. THC 2,000 Bhat, have CBD also. THC not strong. No prescription. 

yes, I got 1 bottle of this and a bottle of that in the Witch shop in the road on the way to SanKampaeng. ask in the street for directions, just say  "MaeMot" and they know where to point you...

I'm not there now, holiday in the South, otherwise I would send you a Google location

On 4/3/2021 at 10:08 PM, khunpeer said:

yes, I got 1 bottle of this and a bottle of that in the Witch shop in the road on the way to SanKampaeng. ask in the street for directions, just say  "MaeMot" and they know where to point you...

I'm not there now, holiday in the South, otherwise I would send you a Google location

Is that Witch place still there and still operational?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Vbrnow said:

I would like to recommend Mellow CBD Oil.  Mellow has been clinically tested.  It comes in two flavors: natural and orange.  It is easy to take with scales and numbers provided on the dropper.  The taste is pleasant and easy to handle with no bad after taste.  Plus, the bottle is child proof.  Mellow comes in 30ml at 1,250 Baht per bottle.  Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any question. 

Info for Distributor_Photos for Social Contents_Cover1636430129134.png

Do you ship to Thailand?