Weather Around October, Nov

November is normally the rainiest month of the year but this past November there was no rain at all. So, who knows anymore?

Correct, however, in Nov. 2005 we had more than plenty.....

in november it rains last year didnt ,never rains in may yet it hasnt stopped :o

Weater Around October, Nov

Most people who weater do it during the Samui holy month of August, but you must only speak Italian during your flaggalaions; otherwise, according to tradition, you must swallow five toads in succession whole while singing the East Is Red in the key of C.

Those who weater around October and November are referred to as "late weaters," and are the brunt of rather brutal jokes about bed-wetting.

Sure it is the rainy season in the south - but not always - same time I wouldnt count on it!

Andonly if you are really unlucky - you may need a submarine... :o

@Mark Wolfe: Unhappy you aren't "italian", aren't you?

Edited by Samuian

November is normally the rainiest month of the year but this past November there was no rain at all. So, who knows anymore?

What the hel_l are you talking about? Last Nov had plenty of rain.

Not where I live. We had no rain and Koh Phangan was suffering serious water shortages until the recent heavy rain. And if you will see Samui Coconut's post, he agreed.

And you should try a nicer posting style, rudeness is generally unacceptable behavior anywhere, forums included.

What the hel_l are you talking about? Last Nov had plenty of rain.

Your experiences could both be correct.For a small island weather conditions can vary considerably depending on location.Last Thursday is a good example-flooded roads Lamai,gorgeous sunshine Ban Makham.

Have to agree with SBK...spent 3.5 weeks in KPN in Nov, not a drop of rain, went over to Samui for 2 days and did nothing but rain.

Just arrived back in Blighty last nite from another 2 week trip and it rained everyday bar 2!!! But that's global warming for ya.

I'm sat in an office, with the ump, 500 plus e-mails, its cold, grey and everyone is miserable as sin!!!

Have a chang/mai tai for me people!!!