Beautiful Thai transgender women turn heads at army draft

webfact

On 4/4/2021 at 7:59 AM, fangless said:

Women!

They are not women. They have been "transformed", that I'll grant you, but they're definitely not women. 

On 4/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, webfact said:
and explained that she would be unable to join the army this year as she needs to study.

She had been several times before to the draft to ask to be excused service.

So, basically, she doesn't want to do it (that I accept), but all the bs around it (that I don't accept). 

6 hours ago, djayz said:

They are not women. They have been "transformed", that I'll grant you, but they're definitely not women. 

So what would you call them?

They no longer have their "boy" parts but do have their lady pieces so why call them ladyboys?

3 minutes ago, fangless said:

They no longer have their "boy" parts but do have their lady pieces so why call them ladyboys?

Third gender? 

It? 

Shemales? 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, fangless said:

But they're not lady pieces either... It's actually quite a brutal piece of surgery that involves removing the testes and inverting the penis. Essentially, their 'vagina' (neo-vagina) is formed from their penis so technically they still have boy-parts. These parts have been "trimmed" and inverted to make them look like a vagina, but they have no functionality as a woman's would. They can't self-lubricate and they can't bear children or have menstrual cycles.

• Thanks 1