Counter J Moving From Muang Thong Thani To Chaeng Wattana Building B On Monday April 5.

11 minutes ago, allencraig said:

So this does NOT affect the counter K people, I take it. People riding the Covid extensions (whose actual visas or entry stamps expired months ago) continue going to MTT. I think this is correct.

I only posted what was on the immigration website. I assume it is only for 30 day extension for a tourist visa entry or the 90 day extension of a entry from a STV.

One way to get more info would be try and make an appointment to find out where you would go.

Site is here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I only posted what was on the immigration website. I assume it is only for 30 day extension for a tourist visa entry or the 90 day extension of a entry from a STV.

One way to get more info would be try and make an appointment to find out where you would go.

Site is here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

It does say counter J so it seems clear everyone who used counter J before (including people like me on covid extensions of a TR60) now need to go to CW.

Very obviously it doesn't affect counter K people at all.

I came with TR60 at december and i went to get my first covid extension at end of january. I went straight for 60 day covid extension and not for 30 day tourist visa extension. I read from here that for covid extension you need to go to counter K. I went there and apparently that was a wrong counter for me and got told to go counter J.

So now as i am currently on covid extension do i still go to counter J as i arrived with TR60 or counter K because i am currently on covid extension?

Edited by cksz

4 hours ago, cksz said:

I came with TR60 at december and i went to get my first covid extension at end of january. I went straight for 60 day covid extension and not for 30 day tourist visa extension. I read from here that for covid extension you need to go to counter K. I went there and apparently that was a wrong counter for me and got told to go counter J.

So now as i am currently on covid extension do i still go to counter J as i arrived with TR60 or counter K because i am currently on covid extension?

The counter you go to is dependent on your original visa so you go to counter J. I'm talking from experience and I'm 100% sure of that.

Edited by edwardandtubs
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

What’s the counter for COVID extensions now? I made an appointment and it said counter J, but maybe I selected the wrong option for COVID?

If you entered using a tourist visa you will do it a counter J at Chaeng Wattana.

If visa exempt you will  do it at a new office.

K_ITSQURE02.png

• Like 1