French gang selling marijuana arrested in Bangkok

webfact

29 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Used to make rosin.

Uses heat and pressure, on trichome-heavy flowers (in a cloth bag) to press out a highly-concentrated (70+% THC) viscous substance, which solidifies as it cools, that can then be smoked using a "nail", or other heating elements, usually involving a bong.

One of the purer methods of use, maybe bubble hash (which can also be pressed) is purer/more natural?

Thanks for teaching a Dutch guy about drugs ???? (really did not know though a Dutch friend of my talked about making this himself). Did not realize this was the way to make it.

Vaping is also a way to use it without too much bad stuff as vaping does not burn but just heats the marijuana. Tough it depends a bit on what temperature you set your vaporiser. 

I was just curious about the heating element. Thanks for clearing it up. marijuana in Thailand is not of good quality in general as they use all parts of the plant compress them in blocks and then sell it. 

40 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Used to make rosin.

Uses heat and pressure, on trichome-heavy flowers (in a cloth bag) to press out a highly-concentrated (70+% THC) viscous substance, which solidifies as it cools, that can then be smoked using a "nail", or other heating elements, usually involving a bong.

One of the purer methods of use, maybe bubble hash (which can also be pressed) is purer/more natural?

If you are French, you better hide. ????

POLPOTT

Ah! yes, all the same, you get off your flying carpet to dust it off.
Nice initiative.
Take advantage of your descent, between the mosques, minarets, to ask the question about the rare and popular first names of Morocco.
As for Emaline, it would appear to be American.
Well, these are foreigners foreigners who will get to know Thai prisons.
And for the "French", pieces of pork at all meals.
They are lucky, Ramadan starts in 2 days.
Lent all day, and for the night "who sleeps dines".

4 hours ago, robblok said:

I was just curious about the heating element.

When a certain visa agency was busted, last year, the police displayed various implements.

In this photo you can see the press , and torch/dab rig.

tvc.jpg

6 hours ago, sirocco said:

As for Emaline, it would appear to be American.

It is actually an Arabic surname. As usual with news reports here, key details are incorrect. Another example is that it is clear, from the suspect photos, that this "UK woman called Elamile" is, in fact, a man (note the French and UK flags behind the photos):

1243740360_ScreenShot2021-04-11at3_10_05PM.png.5ed9b1fadd9b646638b81abafef81b4c.png

... as with almost every report about "French" criminals in Thailand, the photos provide the vital context that the text avoids.

Edited by Poet
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 12:42 PM, polpott said:

My father was raised in Morocco. I have lived and worked there. All of my Moroccan relatives (many) have Moroccan names. Hardly a flying carpet visit.

But you wouldn't recognize a Moroccan name if one slapped you in the face.

Magic flying carpet story, lacks credibility.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, robblok said:

Im curious what is a heat pressing machine needed for in connection to marijuana. Cant figure that one out unless its for drying the stuff. Something like that.

Seal the smaller bags for retail distribution.. You should have figured that out yourself.

Edit  just saw the post re rosin.  Guess I'm to old-school.

Edited by bobbin
more info..

2 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Seal the smaller bags for retail distribution.. You should have figured that out yourself.

That is not a sealing machine, someone else explained it much better. Sealing machines look totally different. Plus you don't need that I used to buy those bags that had a strip you could just open and close. I used it to store all kinds of stuff. Would work far better and dirt cheap in Thailand.

1 minute ago, robblok said:

That is not a sealing machine, someone else explained it much better. Sealing machines look totally different. Plus you don't need that I used to buy those bags that had a strip you could just open and close. I used it to store all kinds of stuff. Would work far better and dirt cheap in Thailand.

see above robblok..

Sorry.. but my reply was a bit tongue-in-cheek given your Dutch heritage.

6 minutes ago, bobbin said:

see above robblok..

Sorry.. but my reply was a bit tongue-in-cheek given your Dutch heritage.

Yea no problem i can take that, but the machine you see is not a sealing machine. I would have gotten that I used these often (sealing dog food in smaller packages to keep them good for my dog).

This is a heat press see the other poster who said its used to get resin out of the weed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, RichardColeman said:

Excellent , now deport the lot of them and give them a ten year ban. No regard for the law or immigration.

Yes, and "french" on their passports only

Edited by daejung

On 4/8/2021 at 2:42 AM, webfact said:

There was a Frenchman called Chergui, 27 and a French woman called Anissa, 28, and a UK woman called Elamile, aged 29

Not french names. 60% of people in french prisons have this origin