Bronco's Night Out

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U must have taken CTG's directions exactly,she never pitched either.U didn't see Blonco out near Thana City did ya???

As for asking locals where any place is and to receive blank looks,well does that surprise u???TIT

Mai Pen.

A large thank you to all that turned up and the pics will make a great gallery!!!

Slan agus Beannacht,

12Call.

I did - and they were good (for nothing! :o ). The directions led me straight to an apartment block with a very bored security guard outside. He was not helpful.

I would appreciate a map of the place - or better directions - as we have a monthly get-together of about twenty ex-pats on Suvarnabhumi Airport site, and we are looking for new places to eat in.

Your general location is good for us - just need to know exactly where to find it! :D

We need a list of attendees 12call and a short break down of the night.

Detailed info of several culprits using double and triple nicks was revealed, i am open to any reasonable offers to leak a list to the authorities. :o

But you changed your avatar, Tukyleith, I trust this one even less...

I have to admit, I would not have found the place if I hadn't had 12Call's number, but it's easy once you know the place.

I also have to vouch that the food was good enough to eat, and coming from me that's saying something. I had cow pat guy with two freshly fried runny eggs, how I love eggs. I'll be stopping by 12Call's place to eat again at some point as it's not far from me, but yes, it is well hidden by the highway ramp, it's not O'Reillys.

It was good to meet everyone who showed up, which was my good self, Stumonster, followed be Lovely Cutie, Kurgen, Davethailand, King Nick the 4th, Ambassador and Stroll who had trouble finding the place but did manage to find it in the end.

After we all went our seperate ways and I went on to have a very interesting weekend.

Would have been interesting to meet some mods or admins as well as others, maybe next time eh, and be sure to get 12Call's number this time. :o

I have to admit, I would not have found the place if I hadn't had 12Call's number, but it's easy once you know the place.

I also have to vouch that the food was good enough to eat, and coming from me that's saying something. I had cow pat guy with two freshly fried runny eggs, how I love eggs. I'll be stopping by 12Call's place to eat again at some point as it's not far from me, but yes, it is well hidden by the highway ramp, it's not O'Reillys.

It was good to meet everyone who showed up, which was my good self, Stumonster, followed be Lovely Cutie, Kurgen, Davethailand, King Nick the 4th, Ambassador and Stroll who had trouble finding the place but did manage to find it in the end.

After we all went our seperate ways and I went on to have a very interesting weekend.

Would have been interesting to meet some mods or admins as well as others, maybe next time eh, and be sure to get 12Call's number this time. :o

I can't remember all the names and faces, but sickboy and zap were there as well, and was Ambassador the one with a cockney accent wearing the funny hat?

So where and when will the next one be?

It was an interesting evening but a poor turn out with many no shows expected.

There was a huge buffet laid on, we had dancers that had come all the way from Patong and there was even a litter tray for Bluecat in the corner.

I think the next one should be better organised and we should invite at least one of the mods.