Non-imm M Visa ?

Hi, I' am French citizen, professional journalist (with all official French press credentials). Untill end of May, I was editor-in-chief of three magazines but after the compagny which published them was sold to an another one, I decided to leave with all my amenities. For now, I'am working as contributor to several French computer and new technologies magazines.

For the last seven years, I came many times in Thailand as tourist for some weeks each time (with no visa) and fornow a little more than four years, I rent full year/paid montly a house in a moo baan near Chiang Mai.

As I have no more fixed job in France, I would like to find a good solution to stay a bit longer on place.

I have two questions :

– Can I contribute to French magazines (I mean writing articles, features...) from Thailand (I have the computers and I is now quite easy to get a broadband connection) and be paid on my French bank account, without getting a work permit in Thailand ? Same question, if I'am working on a book ?

– If not possible to do that, is one of press companies for which I work as a contibutor can accredit me in a way I can get a Non-Imm visa class M ?

Thanks for ideas and comments.

Bernard