Star Movies

kratindaeng

Is it just me? I dont think so......settling with my loved one, flicking between thai and english channels, only to find out that 'James Bond' is on tonight, yet again, every fookin night on Star Movies....Are james bond movies good? NO - so why they keep repeating the same <deleted> every night on Star movies? ......Tsutaya have made millions from me so far this year none the less.

:o James Bond 007 - W**KER!

Sherioushly, doesh Shtar moviesh give a shingle <deleted> aboot itsh cushtomersh? ... Well, that was my Sean Connery impression. I'm now raising my eyebrow, Roger Moore style, but you can't see this unfortunately.

Ahem. Yes, they seem to be rather fobbing us off with heaps of crap at the moment. UBC - True does not really care about its customers. True just want expand their stock portfolio in the region. The fare just really is dire. :o

A James Bond movie can be good (if you haven't see one in a while).

Doing a James Bond marathon every night of the week is another story thought.

All the movie channels seem to be getting increasingly worse. I hardly ever turn on the TV and find a newish movie playing (all movies seem to be atleast 3 years old or more). And most of the times the movies seem to be in the 10-15 years old range.

Switch the telly off. You live in Thailand , you ungreatfull old git.

Agreed.. Only I'll change it to "young git".. :D

the problem with all the rubbish they put out is when they buy a good new movie included in the deal is loads of old movies,they have to show these to make the good movies pay ,if you watch a lot of tv you will find it is quite repetative ,they show movies 6-7 times a month at different times so everyone can see them :o

Frankly , if you want to watch any of that sh#te on star movies , hbo or cinemax in the first place then you need a check up !!! :D:D .

The only reason I've got ubc is for the live sports (I need my football fix now :D:D !!) though I do agree that 80 % of the stuff on there is crap. If you want to watch a good movie there is always the internet :o .

Frankly , if your watching that sh#te on star movies , cinemax or HBO then you need your head examined :D:D .

The only reason I've got UBC is for the live sports (I need my live football fix :o:D ) and if anyone wants to watch decent movies then there is always the internet option !!.

BTW , 007 on star movies has defo passed its sell by date.

But at least true show the full movie in one go :D unlike pattaya cable where the movies are on vcd or something like that and half way through it stops and you have to wait for some guy to change the cd yawn yawn yawn :D

buts its ok its thailand :o

I've been enjoying the James Bond re-runs on Star Movies. Can't get enough of a good Bond film....

Agreed! I just wish they would show more of them at a more reasonable time. Cinemax is pretty much trash. The best movie channels are Starzs and whatever is on channel 12 (but it doesn't have Thai subtitles so my wife has a strain of a time, why is that?). I think six channels of sports (aka freakin' soccer all the darn tootin' day) is enough when it all shows the same stuff (aka freakin....you get my point). I watched Moonraker last night and will search the UBC guide for the next 007 instalment. Anybody out there experiencing UBC blackouts several times a day...at the most annoying times? Where the heck is the SciFi channel, also?!?!?!

I just watched "A View To A Kill" this morning on Star Movies. I haven't seen that in a long time. It was interesting to see a young Christopher Walken in it. Plus the lead girl, Tanya Roberts. Can't get enough of her when she was young. What a babe!

Switch the telly off. You live in Thailand , you ungreatfull old git.

Ungreatful? Old? I am not so sure about that?! :D But I do live in Thailand and I do pay for Cable/Satellite TV, and I am interested in the opinions of other members paying for the same service and their thoughts on the matter!

:o KD

But at least true show the full movie in one go :D unlike pattaya cable where the movies are on vcd or something like that and half way through it stops and you have to wait for some guy to change the cd yawn yawn yawn :D

buts its ok its thailand :o

yes, I love it, it always makes me smile ... really ... VCD's on a 'proffessional' TV channel ???

LOL !