I Am Ready To Try Again!

Mossfinn

Multiple Quoting in a single post, incorporating several previous posts.

I have tried before but from a post continued after a separate topic and it got diluted and I got thoroughly confused.

So how about another attempt at guidance.

Tywais, I promise to pay attention.

Thanks in advance

Moss

Moss,

Try hitting the "quote" button at the bottom right-hand of each post you want to quote. Once you have selected the posts you wish to quote, hit the "add reply" button. This will open up the text editor with all your quotes already in place, and you then type your post as usual.

Scouse.

Moss,

Try hitting the "quote" button at the bottom right-hand of each post you want to quote.

first go, lets see how it goes

Good Luck

Moss

Maybe

and you then type your post as usual.

Scouse.

Perhaps

By Jove, Scouse

I believe I might have done it

Thats another stella on me

Good Luck

Moss

Hi every one,

Does Thailand recognise Dual nationality because I have seen differing reports, some say yes others say no.

Any ideas

Regards

Moss

Using the quote button and then the add reply even allows you to quote posts (such as your very first one) from a different thread into the one you are currently in.

The snag comes up, however, when you want to quote a post from a different thread AND quote posts from within the current thread... that seems to be a no-go and one or the other will not show up when add reply is clicked.

Edited by sriracha john

Using the quote button and then the add reply even allows you to quote posts (such as your very first one) from a different thread into the one you are currently in.

Hey SJ, are you stalking me, how did you find that first quote, over 14 months ago now I believe :o It still rears its head every now again in the visa forum, so I am quite proud of that :D

There you go, Moss. Whoever said that all those left-footers are eejits had evidently not bargained for you. :D

I'm looking forward to a Stella (or two) chez vous.

Scouse.

Left-Footers, now there is a term :D fostered no doubt from your Church of Ireland Oppo, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!

As for the Stella, you are most welcome, I am sure it will be a good day or two.

Moss And Mook

• 1 year later...
Moss,

Try hitting the "quote" button at the bottom right-hand of each post you want to quote. Once you have selected the posts you wish to quote, hit the "add reply" button. This will open up the text editor with all your quotes already in place, and you then type your post as usual.

Scouse.

Good Luck

Moss

Sent here to test the resolution to my same problem. If this works, it seems that my old Netscape browser (7.1) just doesn't allow it. This test with IE.

Thanks, SBK..

Sent here to test the resolution to my same problem. If this works, it seems that my old Netscape browser (7.1) just doesn't allow it. This test with IE.

Thanks, SBK..

Looks like it worked, Dusty

well i just learnt somthing new :D

:o

Moss

Hi every one,

Does Thailand recognise Dual nationality because I have seen differing reports, some say yes others say no.

Any ideas

Regards

Moss

The snag comes up, however, when you want to quote a post from a different thread AND quote posts from within the current thread... that seems to be a no-go and one or the other will not show up when add reply is clicked.

:D I'm lost and never learned what you Gents are talking about -and actually managing to accomplish-....I can't :D

If I hit the quote + button I get a - and hit the reply button....and write my reply/message; but that's all I can do (apart from erasing certain parts if necessary.

But quoting....another post ?....I'm lost :o:D

LaoPo

If I hit the quote + button I get a - and hit the reply button....and write my reply/message; but that's all I can do (apart from erasing certain parts if necessary.

LaoPo

You click on the Quote button of each post you want added as a quote (the button will turn red). Then you click on the Add Reply not the Reply button.

well i just learnt somthing new :D
Maybe I, also

LaoPo

You click on the Quote button of each post you want added as a quote (the button will turn red). Then you click on the Add Reply not the Reply button.

Like this? I understood it was far more complex. Surely it was more complex, requiring a left handed torque wrench and an Aleman right.

Moss

But quoting....another post ?....I'm lost :D :D

LaoPo

Click on +quote of 10, it should turn to a minus,

then move down to P11 and click on +quote, again it should turn to a minus,

then do the same thing on P12.

Scroll to the bottom of the posts and click on Add reply.

Then you can edit your dialogue boxes.

Always ensure you are between the individual quotes, or they will become confused in the original posts.

Moss

Always ensure you are between the individual quotes, or they will become confused in the original posts.

Moss

it should turn to a minus,

I forgot about the colored challenged. :D

And again with pictures. :o

post-566-1215252029_thumb.jpg

Moss

And again with pictures. :D

:D ..I'm going to try in the morning; too tired now.

One question though: I see that you have more functions* on the lower right than I have; is that because you're a Mod ? :o

* delete - edit - quote - reply

** I have quote - reply that's it.

LaoPo

One question though: I see that you have more functions* on the lower right than I have; is that because you're a Mod ? :o

Oops, forgot to hide those. :D Yes, those are additional functions for mods.

• 5 months later...
Moss,

"Try hitting the "quote" button at the bottom right-hand of each post you want to quote." Once you have selected the posts you wish to quote, hit the "add reply" button. This will open up the text editor with all your quotes already in place, and you then type your post as usual.

Scouse.

Moss

But quoting....another post ?....I'm lost :D:D

LaoPo

Click on +quote of 10, it should turn to a minus,

then move down to P11 and click on +quote, again it should turn to a minus,

then do the same thing on P12.

Scroll to the bottom of the posts and click on Add reply.

Then you can edit your dialogue boxes.

Moss

Moss

I forgot about the colored challenged. :wai:

And again with pictures. :D

?????????????????