TM30 Hotel cannot submit (online broken)

- 90 day reporting online currently (april 16 2021) broken

- TM30 submission for landlord (hotel) broken also!

Reception staff (hotel) not helpful, I want to do 90-reporting today (staying at hotel in phuket).

what document do THEY need to print / co-sign for me to get the 90-reporting stamp without problems?

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have your done a 90 day report before using the hotels address? If yes you should not need a TM30 form to do the report.

unfortunately "no".

this is my first 90-day report (I have elite visa but there is no office in phuket so I am on my own)

4 minutes ago, daviddunham said:

unfortunately "no".

this is my first 90-day report (I have elite visa but there is no office in phuket so I am on my own)

Since you apparently have not reported you residence to immigration before you will need to do more than just submitting doing a 90 day report.

You will certainly need the TM30 report. As far as I know Phuket immigration wants a power of attorney to the report yourself.

You will need a TM47 report form and passport copies submitted with it to do your first 90 day report. If you had been able to it online it would of been denied since it is your first report.

• Like 1

With the Wuflu infection rate rising you would think Immigration would be moving heaven and earth to repair the website.1 As there was an upgrade at the time it broke I assume an argument has broken out between Immigration and their software support. Only resolved by 3rd party mediation by 'expert'?¹ Same applies to most (all?) Government Apps and websites!

On 4/16/2021 at 8:44 AM, daviddunham said:

unfortunately "no".

They have an agency contact in Phuket