Farang Lady Makes Big Mistake

crocken

My beautiful Norwegian wife and I was on a stop over in bangkok while on our way to europe,we did some touring around and finished up near pat pong road one night for dinner.As usual my red wine swilling wife picked another argument with me about nothing important.After an hour or so she told me if i dont like this or that i know what i can do(piss off).So i did,I walked for awhile past a few bars then the bar girls started to call "hey sexy man"etc.I went into a bar to drown my thoughts.after many drinks and a stop at a place for a bubble bath etc.I arrived at the hotel to find my wife had locked me out of our room so i had to get another room....it was 4am.

Soon after this we separated for good and got a divorce.I had caught yellow fever and never want to be cured thank you.I live in thailand now with a lady issan we are very happy no more arguments.

It did take me 3 years to get over the ex but a few trips back to thailand helped me a lot.my lady issan does not drink...lucky me.

My beautiful Norwegian wife and I was on a stop over in bangkok while on our way to europe,we did some touring around and finished up near pat pong road one night for dinner.As usual my red wine swilling wife picked another argument with me about nothing important.After an hour or so she told me if i dont like this or that i know what i can do(piss off).So i did,I walked for awhile past a few bars then the bar girls started to call "hey sexy man"etc.I went into a bar to drown my thoughts.after many drinks and a stop at a place for a bubble bath etc.I arrived at the hotel to find my wife had locked me out of our room so i had to get another room....it was 4am.

Soon after this we separated for good and got a divorce.I had caught yellow fever and never want to be cured thank you.I live in thailand now with a lady issan we are very happy no more arguments.

It did take me 3 years to get over the ex but a few trips back to thailand helped me a lot.my lady issan does not drink...lucky me.

Glad your situation worked out.

But what is the point of your post?

Soundman.

No Offend, but sound like she DUMP a Rat in the Cheese FACTORY to me. Taking a good looking farang lady to (near)the Patpong area in like take a Hamburger and Fries to Burger King or McDonald. Think about friend, I for one think she did the right thing dumping you. :o:D

I smell a Troll

Its called entertainment....just an interesting story about how some people get to be living in thailand.

You guys all go on so much about TROLL what is the thing about this word that fasinates you all so much.

I smell a Troll

Troll, douche... hard to tell. :o

Just what we need....another farang female bashing thread.

If it's a true story I think the blonde lady made the right call. I'm sure she's making some man back home happy.

Edited by cdnvic

I smell a Troll

Its called entertainment....just an interesting story about how some people get to be living in thailand.

You guys all go on so much about TROLL what is the thing about this word that fasinates you all so much.

Thanks for the entertainment. Now go away.

I smell a Troll

If it's a true story I think the blonde lady made the right call. I'm sure she's making some man back home happy.

Yes she went back to Adelaide got back with an old boyfriend....problem was he was still married with children....she broke that marriage up then moved on to a guy on broadbeach ,gold coast.Took him for a heap of money in a failed resturant business.now she has a very old man who is looking after her as she got very sick after all those years of wine and song.

Its just a story dont get so sad.

..exactly.

Does there need to be a point? Can't the guy just share a story,after all,it is a forum.

You are quite right. If you feel you need to share something of yourself with the online community that's up to the individual. There doesn't really need to be a point. But when in you read the same story over & over in all its different forms, it can be like trying to read a newspaper when you allready know all the news & outcomes to the sports matches.

Cheers,

Soundman.

I smell a Troll

Thanks for the entertainment. Now go away.

Now is that a nice thing to say farang princess...did anyone force you too read this post?

..exactly.

Does there need to be a point? Can't the guy just share a story,after all,it is a forum.

You are quite right. If you feel you need to share something of yourself with the online community that's up to the individual. There doesn't really need to be a point. But when in you read the same story over & over in all its different forms, it can be like trying to read a newspaper when you allready know all the news & outcomes to the sports matches.

Cheers,

Soundman.

OK now i understand why so many of the older members get so touchy so quickly,I have only been a member for a stort time so its still a fund place for me to read and write posts here on thaivisa.I too will probably get jaded after many years on this site.Until then keep smiling you will be a long time dead.

..exactly.

Cheers,

Soundman.

OK now i understand why so many of the older members get so touchy so quickly,I have only been a member for a stort time so its still a fund place for me to read and write posts here on thaivisa.I too will probably get jaded after many years on this site.Until then keep smiling you will be a long time dead.

Whilst I might die from the hectic un-healthy lifestyle I lead, I am not that old or jaded!! :o

Take it easy bro. you are just getting put through the wringer. Don't take it to heart to much. Happens to eveybody on the forum at one point or another. :D

Cheers,

Soundman.

Edited by soundman

..exactly.

Cheers,

Soundman.

You have been on TV a short time and you have started posts on "I Killed A Dog", "A Farang Burned Down a House" and "Farang Lady Makes Big Mistake" and you don't like being called a troll? You should shorten your ID from Crocken to Crock because what you are posting is a crock of shit.

I smell a Troll

Yes she went back to Adelaide got back with an old boyfriend....problem was he was still married with children....she broke that marriage up then moved on to a guy on broadbeach ,gold coast.Took him for a heap of money in a failed resturant business.now she has a very old man who is looking after her as she got very sick after all those years of wine and song.

Its just a story dont get so sad.

Looks like everybody missed the last part of his post.

Trolling is against forum rules.

post-4641-1179551137.png