Confusion

After a couple years in the planning I have eventually set up my own restaurant which is appropriately named CONFUSION serving Continental Thai Fusion Cuisine.

Its located on Sukhumvit Soi 23, about 200 metres into the Soi on the right hand side. Look out for the yellow building with the yellow sign! I have spent some time writing the marketing material for online and print publishing and will post it below for your perusal...... feedback is welcome as long as its positive!!!!

@ CONFUSION you can enjoy excellent thai, fusion and continental dishes in a relaxed, friendly and sociable atmosphere. Specialities include NZ Lamb Chops marinated in thai red curry, Stir fried Ostrich with black peppers in Thai style and Cajun chicken with coconut served with Thai jasmine rice.

Owned by an Irishman and run by his Thai girlfriend (who he met in the same restaurant 3 years ago!) CONFUSION is a real treat. The decor has a thai-mediteranean feel about it, the menu is extensive and is sure to tantalise your tastebuds and the service is efficient and friendly.

Free parking is available in the Japanese club directly across the road - thats if you want to test your patience in the Bangkok traffic!

Escape the confusion, eat @ CONFUSION.

For more details and information please check out www.thaiconfusion.com

Sure,

Just mention thaivisa.com and you will receive a 10% discount - valid up to July 14th 2004.

I have a lot to thank Thaivisa for as it was here that I did a lot of research over the last year or so......

Hope to see you soon.....

Escape the confusion, eat @ CONFUSION!

Later

• 6 months later...
After a couple years in the planning I have eventually set up my own restaurant which is appropriately named CONFUSION serving Continental Thai Fusion Cuisine.

Its located on Sukhumvit Soi 23, about 200 metres into the Soi on the right hand side.  Look out for the yellow building with the yellow sign!  I have spent some time writing the marketing material for online and print publishing and will post it below for your perusal...... feedback is welcome as long as its positive!!!! 

@ CONFUSION you can enjoy excellent thai, fusion and continental dishes in a relaxed, friendly and sociable atmosphere.  Specialities include NZ Lamb Chops marinated in thai red curry, Stir fried Ostrich with black peppers in Thai style and Cajun chicken with coconut served with Thai jasmine rice.

Owned by an Irishman and run by his Thai girlfriend (who he met in the same restaurant 3 years ago!) CONFUSION is a real treat.  The decor has a thai-mediteranean feel about it, the menu is extensive and is sure to tantalise your tastebuds and the service is efficient and friendly. 

Free parking is available in the Japanese club directly across the road - thats if you want to test your patience in the Bangkok traffic!

Escape the confusion, eat @ CONFUSION. 

For more details and information please check out www.thaiconfusion.com

Closed already? I came there to eat and no more tables! What happened?

frenchFARANGbkk you beat me.

I remembered this thread but was too lazy to dig it out.

Yes, seems to be closed for some weeks already.

Meanwhile opened another Confusion-place at Sukh Soi 15 at the corner when you

turn left towards Bed-rest.

Now that's confusing.

• 2 months later...
ProfessorFart Posted 2005-01-20 18:01:45

All the best. Hope it works out. I'm confused as to what Thai Fusion food actually is. I hope it isn't like that <deleted> you get in Sydney.........

Im with u professor...what the heck is Thai Fusion Cuisine?

Alright, what is with all the confusion of Confusion? Cause now i'm confuse! :o