TM30 receipt by mail

Hi,

I came in with a Tourist Visa and shortly after finishing quarantine moved to a condo. There is an real estate office downstairs who handles most of the units behalf of the condo owners. So i asked them to send a tm30 and they did so by mail. They even gave me a copy of all the documents they sent and housebook.

But now its been about 2 months and still havent received the tm30 receipt back. Was told it normally takes about 6 weeks.

The reason im worried, is because about a month ago i converted my TR visa to ED visa (school in bkk, going to classes) and after some time there is 90 day report coming up (never done before) and also ED visa extension.
Still about 2 months until then, just dont want to leave anything until last minute.

Should i wait longer for the receipt to arrive and thus confirming all is good with tm30 or just go to muang thong thani myself and sort it out myself?

Thank you

4 minutes ago, tonray said:

if you have a copy of the files form and docs you're good to go as long as you have mailing verification 

How does the mailing verification looks like?

Thank you

15 minutes ago, buddyy said:

How does the mailing verification looks like?

Thank you

I believe that @tonray is referring to the receipt which your condo should have obtained at the post office from where your TM30 was sent. You also need to check with your condo whether it was sent by registered mail or EMS, in which case delivery should be trackable via the following link:-

https://track.thailandpost.co.th/

• Thanks 1

Makes sense, thank you!

Edit: and in case there is no receipt i just wait some more and then just go file it myself?

Ive asked 2 times about it, they insist they sent it, i dont doubt that, just weird it has still not came back.

Edited by buddyy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Looks like this. I recently did one by mail

Screenshot_20210420-185951.png

I had more in mind this as per my snail mail 90-day report 3 weeks ago:-

image.thumb.png.45bb75592788239dccbcf8c7a875e569.png

But definitely a good idea for the OP to arm himself with tracking details as per your example as well if he now needs to go to his local office after waiting in vain for his TM30 notification - assuming, of course, that his condo sent the TM30 to them by registered mail or EMS in the first place!

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, buddyy said:

But now its been about 2 months and still havent received the tm30 receipt back. Was told it normally takes about 6 weeks.

Have they previously filed TM.30's?

Have they previously received receipts (bottom-most portion of the TM.30 form) back?

Did they include an addressed and stamped envelope for the return?

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Have they previously filed TM.30's?

Have they previously received receipts (bottom-most portion of the TM.30 form) back?

Did they include an addressed and stamped envelope for the return?

1 hour ago, OJAS said:

A very good point!

Yes, looked like they knew what to do right away and have probably done it numerous times, have other foreigners living here too.

3 hours ago, buddyy said:

Yes, looked like they knew what to do right away and have probably done it numerous times, have other foreigners living here too.

"Looked like"? That sounds slightly less than definitive.

Can you ask them if they have filed TM30s by mail before?

Can you ask them if they have received receipts back?

If yes to both then I'd say it looks like you should be fine.

54 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

"Looked like"? That sounds slightly less than definitive.

Can you ask them if they have filed TM30s by mail before?

Can you ask them if they have received receipts back?

If yes to both then I'd say it looks like you should be fine.

Expressed myself not good, i agree.

Yes they done it before, even have someone i know they did it for and all was good.

Honestly I think something went wrong in your case. I got out of ASQ end of February and sent it via Post the following day. Received my TM 30 receipt yesterday. 

So the 6 weeks timeframe here in BKK is quite accurate and guess I got it only a few days later because of Songkran. 

Edited by SpanishExpat