New COVID Cluster at Chiang Mai’s Day Care Center

snoop1130

175679749_3775383029232475_80364.jpg

CHIANG MAI, April 23 (TNA) – COVID-19 concerns are rising in the northern province where a new cluster of 20 patients was detected at a local child day care center.

Chiang Mai governor Charoenrit Sa-nguansat said that the cluster was at the day care center of Mae Khue sub-district in Doi Saket district.

Its female teacher, 58, was first confirmed with COVID-19. Subsequent tests found infection with two more teachers, a janitor and 16 children aged 4-6 years who were among 54 children at the center, the governor said.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-681540

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-04-23

Chaing Mai is in for a rude awakening as to how fast this spreads! Problem is that there is insufficient compulsory testing.

True figures and hot spots simply cannot be identified without testing which raises the problem of cost.

Good luck!

Edited by Dont confuse me
Mis spelling

what's i've seen...

70% wear masks, 30% don't.  

I've only ONCE heard someone tell another teacher to put on a mask.  It was a ceremony with people from other schools, so some special day or something.....otherwise, probably not.

my feeling is a teacher would rather have all kids not wear masks than deal with kids complaining to their parents.

but then now the blame will go 100% to the school.

lose-lose