Navy man in indecent photos drama has history of self-entitled bad behavior, netizens discover

Jonathan Fairfield

18 hours ago, worldexpress said:

Ah the DYKWIA syndrome. A seasoned enlisted Navy Chief would eat a sub-LT's lunch any and everyday in the US Navy. He must have watched McHale's Navy and got the impression Sailors are suppose to behave badly.

On the side note.. why is the article keep repeating "navy man?" There are so many better words befitting the new century (Sailor, junior officer, naval officer, his actual rank, etc.). And no. I don't mean to be politically correct; only interested in more descriptive terms.

"Sailor"? Seriously?

Maybe as in "Hello Sailor"

This is encouraging. A few  years ago I was at a water park with my kids and I noticed that one of the attendants had a Nikon SLR under his desk that he would pick up periodically and take telephoto shots of girls in the pool. He was quite open about it, but nobody else -other parents, staff, etc -seemed to think anything about it. I found their indifference quite shocking. 

Edited by retsdon

11 hours ago, katana said:

Clips of him from the Thai news being restrained at the gymnastics event by members of the public

and also kicking the car 2 years earlier.

Thanks for sharing.

Actually, although he is still a nasty piece of work, he is clearly a total wimp.

That kicking of the car is the campest thing I have seen since Dale Winton.

A big well done to the dude in the white shirt at the gymnastics, he handled that very nicely. 

Edited by realfunster

A sub-lieutenant is the LOWEST of the Thai Navy Commissioned officer ranks.  Other than having to be saluted by enlisted, that rank is a nobody/nothing rank and carries no real responsibility. Only a total tool thinks they are important at that stage of their career. 

9 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Skinny little twerp, screaming like a little girly. No bonus ? what do navy personal get bonuses for exactly?

Many parts of the whole Thai beauroracy get an automatic 1 month bonus every year. Sometimes / some agencies even 2 or 3 months bonus a year.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:47 PM, colinneil said:

He is an officer !!! A so called leader of men, fine example he is.

Uniforms, wings, good housekeeping ribbons or rank does not make a good man or leader.  Having served 20 years, I saw a few of this type.