ON JOBHUNT ! Burmese (F) with 2yrs exp in Construction Management, 3yrs+ in Digital Marketing

Hello,

I am a 24yrs old Burmese looking for a job vacancy within Bangkok area. Construction and Digital Marketing are my priorities but any other position in any fields that I could contribute with my experiences and qualifications are welcome too.

I hold a BSc Management Technology degree from Shinawatra University, Thailand, majoring in Architectural Innovation and Management. My TOEIC score was 855 points. My last job was Cost Engineer/ Jr. Quantity Surveyor at a Thai company in Nonthaburi from June 2018 to May 2020. Me and my team managed 3-5 projects. The Estelle by Raimon Land was one of them. I am proficient with tendering from the beginning to the end, coordination works, reports, BOQs, VOs and payments. Occasionally, I orchestrated the project proposal presentations. All the assignments, both oral and written communications were done in English.

At the same time, I have been handling the Social Media Manager role for my small home business where I created Ads for Facebook, Instagram and maintaining the website which I created, coordination with customers and regular updates as necessary. It started on October 2017 and is still on going.

I am a very quick "witty" learner, confident with my management and organization skills, able to multitask and work under pressure. Skillful in MS Office tools, Auto CAD, Revit, G Suite and knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop. Flexible with travelling and able to take part in any assigned duty in or out of office.

Please kindly contact me via email at [email protected] or LINE at @EmilyRyan907 for any opportunities. I appreciate your considerations.

A note on the situations happening in my country.

Yes, armed police forces and soldiers are still on the streets every day and night. But despite these, the relief flights are still flying to Bangkok weekly and VISA processes are still running smoothly at the Embassy. I have a valid Passport (good until 2023) and if you could provide me the completed documents, I could arrive in Thailand with the NON-B visa (3 months validity). I would like to request for company's sponsor on 1 year extension of NON-B visa and the work permit. Thank you in advance.