Anutin vows to work with doctors despite backlash

snoop1130

So he through prayut under the bus.   I had approval for everything I did from the pm.  

Must be some amazing info stashed in the nutin family vault. 

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ukrules said:

He seems to be confirming that anything he does is only done with the direct authorisation of the Prime Minister.

I think we all knew that anyway.

The way I read through it was that he was cowering under the PM's legs saying he doesn't have the authority to do what he should be doing as the Health Minister, and using the PM and the CCSA to shift the blame, and they are both taking it to support this wimp of a man, but then again, no surprise as this is how the Thai's accept things, that said, I really do hope that he's days are numbered and the pressure continues, i.e. one can only hope that the Thai's have finally awoken. 

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said in the post however that his authority as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Health comes under the Prime Minister, who is highest in the chain of command, stressing that he has always complied with the the Prime Minister’s policies and directions.

Mr Anutin

Kicking S$$* uphill does not work,.

Anutin is throwing Prayut under the bus . Prayut is saying he fully trusts Anutin and Anutin says everything is Prayuts decision 5555 . 1 hand is to dumb to see that the other hand is not washing him anymore 55555 . Anyone else is seeing that rolex wearing Shmuck is wearing a jamaican wristband . He is putting all his ducks in the Ganja business and doesn't care what happens to Prayut anymore . 

• Like 2

Re: On the policies regarding the COVID-19 situation, Mr Anutin elaborated that the policies are decided by the Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration chaired by the Prime Minister, with orders made in a single command system, while the Ministry of Public Health is obliged to follow the CCSA’s orders.

Not my responsibility, I just follow orders.

C'mon man, fall on your sword.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ronaldo0 said:

Sounds like he is trying to dump the blame on prayut. Usually doesn’t work out well for people, just ask the journalist woman amongst others????

Can you imagine our illustrious leader spraying antiseptic spray on a man rather than a 'mere' woman, especially one who is a hell of a lot more wealthy than him?

Now that's what I'd call entertainment! Can't wait to see the footage of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Forza2002 said:

Anutin seems to prefer to be photographed wearing his white tunic these days. Is this to lull the public into thinking he is a doctor and knows what he is talking about? I hope most netizens realize that he his degree is in Engineering not Medicine. He also holds a PhD in BS...

PhD in BS? 

Is it 

• bipolarizations
  • Haha 2

it is my understanding that the hospitals can not buy vaccine on their own they have to buy it from thai gov ... does that mean that thai gov is trying to make a profit on the lives of thai people ?? is that why the thai people do not have vaccine ..??

• Like 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

as the Prime Minister himself has always been the leader in his role as head of government, the executive head of the country, and head of the CCSA.

if that's the case why they need you, what's your job description

2 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Was reading on the Thaiger.com today

The petition had reached 211,600  so far from its original 200,000

Asking for him to resign 

Its now been extended to 300,000

When that's reached the sky is the limit????

Can hit 1 Trillion. He will never resign. What does he or others care about the "common people"?

Edited by AlfHuy
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said in the post however that his authority as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Health comes under the Prime Minister, who is highest in the chain of command, stressing that he has always complied with the the Prime Minister’s policies and directions.

Let's not get into Greek Philosophy in detail, but above statement says all what Aristotle did not.

Minister, but not responsible for anything. Great !!

13 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Was reading on the Thaiger.com today

The petition had reached 211,600  so far from its original 200,000

Asking for him to resign 

Its now been extended to 300,000

When that's reached the sky is the limit????

Can you still sign it or do you need a VPN to do it ? Someone said the government had blocked it yesterday ????