Letter Of Certification

Hi, i'm new here, so maybe i'm asking a zillion times before asked question.

My girlfriend needs to have a Letter of Certification. Does she need to get this in her home ampur which is far far away or can she get this at every ampur in the country ?

Excuse my ignorance, but what would the letter be certifying?

TH

For a Provisional Stay in Holland. Before i want to go live in Thailand i try to arrange a residence permit for her, so we can hop to Holland and back when we feel like it, instead of begging at the embassy everytime for a tourist visa.

For a Provisional Stay in Holland. Before i want to go live in Thailand i try to arrange a residence permit for her, so we can hop to Holland and back when we feel like it, instead of begging at the embassy everytime for a tourist visa.

Am still not sure what the certification could be - are you expecting the Thai authorities to certify you are a couple (as in married)? If so can only hope that they don't check too closely as you say girlfriend and that holds no status here. Not sure but for such a document to have legal standing it would probably also have to be translated and registered at the MFA (but if for a local office in your country they may not know that).

It is has to be a document which garantees that she isn't married already, and yes it has to be translated and registered at the MFA and after it'll a registration stamp from the Dutch embassy too...

It is has to be a document which garantees that she isn't married already, and yes it has to be translated and registered at the MFA and after it'll a registration stamp from the Dutch embassy too...

Don't know how that would bypass immigration visa requirements; but would suggest you check with your Embassy as they should have the answer. Thai ID card proves marriage status here. Perhaps you have to visit a District Office and have someone read her ID card and check the central file of marriage records, write up a document and sign? Then do the translation/registration procedure.