Muslim Protests

dominique355

I am sooooooooo sick of these people in general

i fully agree. muslims are the root of all evil. best would be to eradicate 20% of the worlds population. then peace and happiness will prevail... just like before Islam was established. nobody ever heard of wars and terror before the seventh century. the peaceful roman empire, Alexander the Great (and the like) created paradise on earth. only after Islam was established the catholic church started to burn and torture Jews, witches and heretics, countries went to war against each other (one lasted 30 years in Europe) and this goddamn nazi muslims in Germany invented genocide and tried it in locations such as Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen.

whenever we see muslims let's try our best and bash their heads in with baseball clubs. and that goes for women and children too!

:o

I hope you are joking! If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. Opinions like this are the root of all evil!

In regards to the Chinese being such great role models maybe the less said about Tibet the better, or about the ethnic cleansing that went on in Taiwan against the original Malay inhabitants.

And while we're off the subject don't forget Chavez's indignation at the Pope's remark about

Christians "purifying" South America when they destroyed any written text they could find ,

slaughtered a lot of the inhabitants and introduced others to the pleasures of slavery.

I mean let's keep this thread as far off topic as we can shall we ?

i fully agree. muslims are the root of all evil. best would be to eradicate 20% of the worlds population. then peace and happiness will prevail... just like before Islam was established. nobody ever heard of wars and terror before the seventh century. the peaceful roman empire, Alexander the Great (and the like) created paradise on earth. only after Islam was established the catholic church started to burn and torture Jews, witches and heretics, countries went to war against each other (one lasted 30 years in Europe) and this goddamn nazi muslims in Germany invented genocide and tried it in locations such as Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen.

whenever we see muslims let's try our best and bash their heads in with baseball clubs. and that goes for women and children too!

I hope you are joking! If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. Opinions like this are the root of all evil!

did you ever hear of irony or sarcasm?

did you ever hear of irony or sarcasm?

Sure, but not always. Thank you for explaining yourself, for a moment I lost belief in this world!

To bring this back on topic.

The Chinese we brought into this topic because they don't have a Muslim terrorist problem. Perhaps Thailand can ask the Chinese government why they don't have this problem and if there are lessons Thailand can learn from the Chinese to eliminate the Muslims..................................... who are causing problems in the south of Thailand.

To bring this back on topic.

The Chinese we brought into this topic because they don't have a Muslim terrorist problem. Perhaps Thailand can ask the Chinese government why they don't have this problem and if there are lessons Thailand can learn from the Chinese to eliminate the Muslims..................................... who are causing problems in the south of Thailand.

AFAIK they do have Muslim minorities. They don't have a "problem" because they repress any

dissent in the border regions ruthlessly.

Are you seriously advocating Thailand "eliminates the Muslims" ?

There's a chap called Sonthi who might be interested in your opinion.

Call him !

I am sooooooooo sick of these people in general not just in Thailand. Seriously isn't it easier to do nothing and go about your daily business worship your god and do what it is you have to do rather than cause problems on a global scale. I just don't get the ignorance and yes I know it is not all the Muslims but they need to take care of their own and show the world that they are part of the solution not part of the problem.

If you don't like Muslims get the helll out of Thailand!

Just go home! Its that simple!

I am sooooooooo sick of these people in general not just in Thailand. Seriously isn't it easier to do nothing and go about your daily business worship your god and do what it is you have to do rather than cause problems on a global scale. I just don't get the ignorance and yes I know it is not all the Muslims but they need to take care of their own and show the world that they are part of the solution not part of the problem.

If you don't like Muslims get the helll out of Thailand!

Just go home! Its that simple!

No Shi*e!