Early English Education

checkbin

Hello,

I am German and I have a little daughter in Chiang Mai. She is 14 month now, talking a lot and very sensible for learning a language now. It is a dream of mine to give her a good perspective for the future with learning english like a native speaker. I am searching for a (not very expensive) possibility where she can play with other little children and learn the language. It should be also a help, where somebody can take care regularly cause my wife wants to work again.

Maybe anybody knows a private initiative or a friendly group or kindergarten or something else. Thanks for help.

Tom

Edited by checkbin

Little Stars Bilingual pre-school for 1.5 to 7 year olds.

Sirimangkalajan Rd Soi 13 Behind Kad Suan Kaew Shopping mall. 053 222145. Mble 08 19506659

My 5 and 3 year old kids are there now and they are very happy with it.

Good Luck..

I second Austhaied - Little Stars is doing a great job looking after and pre-schooling my three year old. She speaks mainly northern Thai but quite obviously has a good understanding of central Thai and English and often speaks those two languages as well as her mother tongue.

Not sure if you would consider it 'not very expensive' but I do recommend Little Stars.

JxP