help with sleep

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Aomelia said:

Go to Sawasdee Clinic near Din Muang get certificate and CBD oil they were very compassionate when insomnia is mentioned 

4C28FADB-35A9-4700-9707-FBF58E056DC8.png

Tried CBD oil for insomnia two years ago. Useless...and expensive! Since then, I've read one needs to do a series of loading doses before the effects kick in. I'd be willing to give it another go IF this clinic has reasonable prices. Are they???

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Try Codiphen, a drowsy antihistamine. Most pharmacies in Thailand stock it.

Certainly the codeine in this tablet could help, and other first-generation antihistamines could also do the trick.

When I had to take tramadol for a dental procedure, I found that put me to sleep quite well.

20 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Tried CBD oil for insomnia two years ago. Useless...and expensive! Since then, I've read one needs to do a series of loading doses before the effects kick in. I'd be willing to give it another go IF this clinic has reasonable prices. Are they???

1500b , 2800 is ridiculous 

20 hours ago, Deerculler said:

I would like to try the oil for pain..

I live in Surin.

Where can I buy the CBD oil?

Try Buriram Hospital, give them all call and find out what times they sell when I was there one time a week before Covid , I like clinic near Don muang Sawasdee Clinic 

21 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

When i applied for cannabis treatment in a CM clinic,  due to lack of cbs/thc 1:1 oil they gave me thc oil which did the trick for me. Later they got the cbd/thc oil and gave me. Effect was just the same, however the price was about x3... so I asked to go back on the thc.

The instructions are always the same (tried more than 1 clinic)  - you start with 1 drop for few days, increase by 1 every few days till you get the desired effect. You start from scratch every time you change to a new product (different producer or different type of oil.). 

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2021 at 11:44 AM, tinca tinca said:

buy dormirax it is mild sleeping tablet available from most chemists

Hydroxyzine aka Dormirax is a simple antihistamine used for sleep. No dice for me. Did a trial a the amino acid Glycine 3-5 grams before bed. Useless.