Interactive Brokers vs Robinhood vs Etoro

I've been using my home country broker for trading stocks as it's simple and no extra registration required (no KYC AML WṬF QWE ASD ZXC because broker company is owned by my bank so they already have all information about me and moving money between broker and bank is instant) but as most of my spare assets are in Thailand now I'll have to register in some American broker company.

Based on short googling I chose three companies - listed in the topic, and now I need to choose the best one.

Which of abovementioned brokers are easier to pass KYC AML WṬF QWE ASD ZXC living in Thailand while not being a Thai citizen (and not US citizen too btw)?

Which is easier to fund with wire transfer from Thailand bank?

Also I'm an acute opponent of using "apps" and prefer web browser access to my account&stocks, do these brokers require mandatory "app" installation or allow using web browser only?

Please share your experience and general opinion of these platforms.

Thanks in advance

I can only comment on IBKR:  straightforward opening an account from Thailand, provided you have an acceptable bank statement as proof of identity*; no need to install an app since they have a decent web browser-based system.  Don't know about funding from Thailand.

* They mistook NS&I for a non-US brokerage, so rejected my statement.  They quickly fixed the problem when I explained it was a bank, owned by the British government.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2021 at 7:09 AM, Oxx said:

I can only comment on IBKR:  straightforward opening an account from Thailand, provided you have an acceptable bank statement as proof of identity*; no need to install an app since they have a decent web browser-based system.  Don't know about funding from Thailand.

Hi, but does IBKR charge a maintenance fee when you keep your stock-option overnight ? I think so no ? eToro does not (not speaking about leverage here) if I am not mistaken.

Phil.