Interprovincial Travel Quarantine

What's the latest on interprovincial travel now?

If I make a trip from Isaan to Bangkok (and back) for example, am I required to do 14 days quarantine at either side?

And does it vary depending on whether you go by plane, bus, train?

Are they still using that app for the 14 day quarantine? 

I did it before. Just wondering

Edited by 2009

I'm thinking of going from Sattahip to Koh Chang.  I was worried about quarantines, checkpoints, etc.  A friend just did this trip yesterday and nothing.  Easy peasy.

I think it's easy to go to Bangkok.  Going back could be an issue.  And rules seem to change at a moments notice.

Where are you in Issan?  What province?

Definitely put the app on your phone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

I'm thinking of going from Sattahip to Koh Chang.  I was worried about quarantines, checkpoints, etc.  A friend just did this trip yesterday and nothing.  Easy peasy.

I think it's easy to go to Bangkok.  Going back could be an issue.  And rules seem to change at a moments notice.

Where are you in Issan?  What province?

Definitely put the app on your phone.

What App?

12 minutes ago, 2009 said:

What App?

MorChana.  You're suppose to have it on at all times.  I doubt they check it.  But if they do, and you don't have it...opens an opportunity for them to extra money....LOL

On 5/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, Danderman123 said:

If you travel from Bangkok to a village in Isaan, the headman will require you to isolate for some time.

Correct.  I'm doing a month in Pattaya home after 4 months in the provinces as I needed to tie up a few things - car insurance, 90 days, pick up mail et al.  When I return to home in Nakhon Nowhere (assuming the regs at the time allow me to) it's self isolating.  My wife enquired of the Poo Yai Baan what happens when I get back to the village.  14 days staying at home and my wife and mother-in-law (2 houses, 1 plot) must do the same and it will be checked up on.  Sounds like all village head honcho's have been told to do the same.  

• Sad 1

Depends on the destination. 

Most destinations as explained above, but it usually will be the village health nurse who does the checking.

Call TAT at your destination province. 

Or call the governors office, they might give you the provincial hotline number