England 2004 Euro Etc

So, fair I think.

That is the spirit.

I saw on TV Beckham's penalty for about ten times tonight. Oh, well...

I would not blame him but than, 3 times since October last year?

Talked to some Swiss friends about the referee. \All agree to you and more,

he gives the goal and faces the wrath of the Prtuguese, who rightfully or not, would blame the referee as well.

Maybe this is just an excuse to kick a pom when he is down. But u guys robbed us in the Rugby World Cup(and gave us Geoff Boycott cricket commentary) England look good to give a challenge in the ashes, or at least make a few 5 day tests :o

I always think the English football team is similair to Paradon or Greg Norman, the word chokers comes to find .:D

Would love to see Sweden , Denmark or Czech Reb take the cup , anyone but those Iberian pretty boys who spend most of thier life at the hairdressers.

ps, Wayne Rooney should switch to rugby , he has that ' hit by a mac truck' kinda mug on his shoulders .

I strongly believe that nowadays most football matches are faked. Big money!

Look at the French side in the first half. I think I saw turtles crawling around. If not snails!

So, I am getting less and less serious in football matches.

I strongly believe that nowadays most football matches are faked.  Big money!

Look at the French side in the first half.  I think I saw turtles crawling around. If not snails!

So, I am getting less and less serious in football matches.

meemiathai, don't see it too negative. The Scandinavian 2:2 was called a fake, after it shot Italy out.

The French? Turtles or leg-less frogs? Yes. Cheating to bring the Greek on? No.

Let's say Les Bleu got their adieu because they have been simply burned out, too slow, harmless, listless and worse undecided.

IMO, the French searched more consequently for a solution, after the break but in the 65th minute Zagorakis made Lizarazu look old in the duell, crossed to, the Bremen-pro Angelos Charisteas, who was left terribly alone by Thuram. Against his header Barthez was powerless.

What all this has to do with Thailand? It was worthwhile to watch until 3:30 a.m. BKK-time.

You are a disgrace !
How can people be so proud when their team wins but when it loses they put all the blame on the players they once supported and loved and bitch about them. What kind of a nation is that???

I thought once being supportive it is all the way through.

Beckham is a very good player and is human too. Bad luck can be terrible sometimes. I am baffled still by the response of the English people after he was sent off in the world cup match against Argentina a few years back. The people weren't even capable enough to distinguish between right or wrong. Simone was obviously the devil and the one to blame. But the English people chose Beckham their fellow countryman to be hang instead of the Argentine devil. Strange strange strange!

By the way, IMO I think the goal was a valid one. But still shouldn't be blaming the referee.(it is a very difficult thing to do) Anyway, the Portugese were the ones who played better and much much more skillful. So, fair I think.

agreed 100% :o

England were poor,the mid-field was missing for most of the match.Its been reported today the team coachers did not want Beckam to play as his fittness was well below the others.

Scholes was useless,and Lampart was far to deep.When Rooney went off, Heskey should have replaced him,as he has the strength and height to keep the ball.

Time for a new manager.

All, IMHO