England 2004 Euro Etc

Well done to the sqaud! Rooney proves again that he is the striker of the tournament , 4 goals from 3 games plus 2 assists.

Can we win it? Well who knows , but teams like Holland,Spain,Italy will not.

Come on my son! :o

England v Holland in the final.

And on that note, Tornado, would you please hand the hanky to Candyflip after you're done with it this Saturday? :o

:D We WILL win as we are the undisputed greatest sporting nation in the world!

We have won the World Cup in Rugby twice :D No other country has by the way :D

I'm trying to get to sleep now as i'm so gutted about germany being knocked out :D

the czechs deserved the win without a doubt.

come on england :D

and no hard feelings

No hard feelings, if Germany cannot make goals, they deserve to go home.

Just heard the coach, Rudi Voller, quit his job today.

Isn't it always, they win, it's the team, they lose, it's the coach. :o

Well done to the sqaud! Rooney proves again that he is the striker of the tournament , 4 goals from 3 games plus 2 assists.

Can we win it? Well who knows , but teams like Holland,Spain,Italy will not.

Come on my son! :o

We are now in a position to secure a major title since 66 so please lets not blow it,

Portugese are week in the air when attacked and certainly are not a credible strike force ( Figo excepted) But you cant rely on a lone striker without the service,and at the end of the day we do have enough in defence to breakdown any threat from the host nation.

Haway The Lads Go for it !!!!!!!!!! :D

...Referee was sh1t , our midfield was worse. As for Beckham...Bok Ham!

Don't shoot the referee. Everyhthing I read this morning

agrees, the not allowed goal was a correct decision.

Anyway, sorry. England always have problems in the shoot-outs and this time it wasn't even the Germans.

Erm, well, aye, I'm still here. Bloody Becks, I told him not to shag too much before the game! He will behave himself from now on. And it's going to be a fantastic tournament for poms. :o

Hi guys

I am very sorry for England ... ha ha ha, not really :o

Who was so delighted after Germany's out ? You always forget who has one of the worldwide most successful football teams. Who has been a three-times European champion and a three-times world champion ? England or Germany ? And who has been in the finals of the world championships in 2002 ?

Mai pen rai, see u in 2006 !

Hi guys

I am very sorry for England ... ha ha ha, not really  :o

Who was so delighted after Germany's out ?  You always forget who has one of the worldwide most successful football teams. Who has been a three-times European champion and a three-times world champion ?  England or Germany ?  And who has been in the finals of the world championships in 2002 ? 

well you hav'nt got alot else going for you have ya, at least we were'nt knocked out in the first round though. :D

the referee was a w**ker.

Hi guys

I am very sorry for England ... ha ha ha, not really :o

Who was so delighted after Germany's out ? You always forget who has one of the worldwide most successful football teams. Who has been a three-times European champion and a three-times world champion ? England or Germany ? And who has been in the finals of the world championships in 2002 ?

Yep plus the fact you guys have great personalities and charisma to boot , wish I was a sausage muncher , oh yes! :D

I think it might be time to shut this thread :o, as the England 2004 Euro dream, seems to be over :D

I really do not think any major international game of any sport, should be decided on penaltys. I feel sorry for any team that trains that hard and then has it all gambled on a few kicks for goal.

Anyway, tomorrow is another game alltogether! :D

I would not take it too personal.

On the referee I did check some newspapers around Europe. Seems only The Sun

was shocked.

Most others just mentioned something like 'no goal because Terry fouled Ricardo'.

Oh well. Give Greece a chance tonight, they deserve it more than France, IMHO.

Thailand will still be favouring English football, but I would have a serious work with Beckham. 3 missed penalties since last October is a bit too much :o

BTW, what's wrong with sausages and beans for breakfast? :D

well you hav'nt got alot else going for you have ya, at least we were'nt knocked out in the first round though. 

the referee was a w**ker.

Don't think so dave, Was beckham that was the ***ker :o , lot's of holes in te sky

You are a disgrace !
How can people be so proud when their team wins but when it loses they put all the blame on the players they once supported and loved and bitch about them. What kind of a nation is that???

I thought once being supportive it is all the way through.

Beckham is a very good player and is human too. Bad luck can be terrible sometimes. I am baffled still by the response of the English people after he was sent off in the world cup match against Argentina a few years back. The people weren't even capable enough to distinguish between right or wrong. Simone was obviously the devil and the one to blame. But the English people chose Beckham their fellow countryman to be hang instead of the Argentine devil. Strange strange strange!

By the way, IMO I think the goal was a valid one. But still shouldn't be blaming the referee.(it is a very difficult thing to do) Anyway, the Portugese were the ones who played better and much much more skillful. So, fair I think.